EBAY find of the day !!!!

there is a crack in windshield. Where the hell do you go to get a windshield for a car this rare? Would a Ford dealer be able to source one?

110 000$ tbnk... jmacheterais bin D'autre chose avant sa..

there is a crack in windshield. Where the hell do you go to get a windshield for a car this rare? Would a Ford dealer be able to source one?

jpense pas son pas capable de mavoir une Lame de suspension sur mon ranger 2002(ces discontinuer) lol

110 000$ tbnk... jmacheterais bin D'autre chose avant sa..

c'est sur qu'a 100 000$ tu peu en avoir en maudit des civic ;)

sur une note plus serieuse a 100 000 c'est une aubaine tout le monde qui a une culture de l'automobile superieur au civic "12-15" sait que cette voiture est une legende du regretté groupe B qui vaut sont pesant d'or

I wonder what's the reserve on that. It doesn't look like it's in the best condition, but I think something like this would cost at least $200-300k, no?

^^I'm thinking the same, seems cheap! Then again, would you buy this kind of car on the internet? I'm predicting an off site sale.

c'est sur qu'a 100 000$ tu peu en avoir en maudit des civic ;)

sur une note plus serieuse a 100 000 c'est une aubaine tout le monde qui a une culture de l'automobile superieur au civic "12-15" sait que cette voiture est une legende du regretté groupe B qui vaut sont pesant d'or

D'autent plus que cette voiture a pas eu la chance de réelement compétitioner avec les autres du groupe B, la FIA ayant banni ces voitures quand Ford a décidé d'entré dans la game :(

Sweet car. Was it this one that had the engine's life expentancy not go over 2,000miles?
I remember watching those "Top10" shows on TV and it was ranked in the "top 10 rally cars". I don't remember if it was this one that had a ridiculously low chances of making more than 4 straight hours of driving.

Damn you, now I'm on google trying to find all the possible info on this car hahaha

Sweet car. Was it this one that had the engine's life expentancy not go over 2,000miles?
I remember watching those "Top10" shows on TV and it was ranked in the "top 10 rally cars". I don't remember if it was this one that had a ridiculously low chances of making more than 4 straight hours of driving.

Damn you, now I'm on google trying to find all the possible info on this car hahaha

yup it's that car :p

Back