My Car Got Sponsored by XXR!!!!!

well for sure they laugh cuz : one say : loooool my 2.5 engine missing Turbo
seconde one : looool my bmw engine have only 4 cyl .

That it , i m done with this thread cuz its go nowere !!!. good luck with wheels everybody.

871.jpeg

I ADMIT that i was wrong about miro 3pieces . But were the fuu you saw that ppl think that they are the same . We just say that we didnt have a problems with fake wheels till now . 100909000 ppl from years 2000 use fake wheels . Thread was clearly made to say that fake wheels are shit and we looool on you !!! Everybody know that cheap ,,,,AND NOT FAKE ,,,,, wheels are made cheaper then others . But again to correct my self : THERE IS NO FAKE OR REAL WHEELS . THERE IS ONLY LESS QUALITY AND BETTER QUALITY AT DIFFIRENT PRICES .

END OF THREAD!!!

Okay, I hope you'll never refer to Rolex replica as a fake watch then. They're both watches right? Only one is better quality and the other is worse. I see where the tears are coming from then, you're just butthurt we're calling it fake and not of lesser quality. From the looks of it, your egos took a hit.

Just to be clear, I would rock fake wheels either for winter or on a beater. But I won't start crying if someone tells me they are fake, I'd just nod and say ''Yup, I know''.

Okay, I hope you'll never refer to Rolex replica as a fake watch then. They're both watches right? Only one is better quality and the other is worse. I see where the tears are coming from then, you're just butthurt we're calling it fake and not of lesser quality. From the looks of it, your egos took a hit.

Just to be clear, I would rock fake wheels either for winter or on a beater. But I won't start crying if someone tells me they are fake, I'd just nod and say ''Yup, I know''.

broo, who is crying , ahaha i can tell you at your face THAT I DRIVE ON MY FAKE WHEELS !!!

YOU talk about replicas . how i say , show me who copy from who ? cuz how i said before , bbs and momo real wheels not replica with owne design . And other shit its replicas from replicas from replicas of replicas with lil modification .

Nowww just Admit it and stoop to trow your BS .

broo, who is crying , ahaha i can tell you at your face THAT I DRIVE ON MY FAKE WHEELS !!!

YOU talk about replicas . how i say , show me who copy from who ? cuz how i said before , bbs and momo real wheels not replica with owne design . And other shit its replicas from replicas from replicas of replicas with lil modification .

Nowww just Admit it and stoop to trow your BS .

Sorry but I only really understood your first sentence (srsly no offense). Yes you admit you roll on fake wheels, great. Do I hate you for having fake wheels? Of course not. Does it mean I'll hate your car automatically? No. I've seen plenty of cars that pull off fake splits. I just won't really pay attention to it, that's all. I'll keep laughing at them just like a guy with a Rolex would laugh at a fake one. Why do you start raging and defending your fake wheels? Is it because you're not acknowledged? Are you not getting the attention you thought you'd get? I'm sorry but if attention and recognition is what you were going for, you will NOT get any with fake wheels.

Yeah because basicaly we love to Cruise , but trust me with fake wheels car wouldnt look the same , and basicaly no feature at all .
Thanks for the comment tho !

Back