America's enemy doesn't exist, Israel drags America into wars

LoL (see what I did there)... anyway, if I were a true anti-semite, I wouldn't be talking about Palestinian rights. Guess what! They're semites too.
Dude don't try to revert things. The Palestinian's today aren't referred as semites. When someone mentions the word semite the first thing that comes to mind is Jewish. Being anti-semitic doesn't mean being anti palestinian. You're pathetic, you make up false analogies and try to avoid the fact that you are anti semitic by mentioning that Palestinians are semites too. You're false analogy doesn't work for me.

Did aj4j actually say he isn't against Israel? I mean, it would be hard to not laugh at that seeing the type of stuff he posts on MR. lol

Are you serious? all you do is bash Israel and have empathy on the Palestinians. Your are one sided. You ignore the other side. You choose what you want to hear and you look at whatever pleases you the most. If you are speaking about the Israel-Palestinian conflict you mever mention something good about Israel. I would never say that Israel is always doing the right thing. I admit to the fact that both sides are guilty of some acts. You on the other hand are biased. Not to mention ajfj who is not only biased, but also filled with propaganda and hate. You seem to be following ajfj's footsteps, you make me think your his puppet.

im ignorant and uninformed , so i ask you to tell me what good things israel does in regards to the israeli/palestinian conflict .

i do not follow any1 footsteps ever in anything i do .

just so you know , i will no longer reply to anything in this thread as all people do is say random shit about ignorance without actually shutting any of my arguments down , not even an attempt. all that happens is diverting from 1 thing to the next . so keep on keeping on , im done

im ignorant and uninformed , so i ask you to tell me what good things israel does in regards to the israeli/palestinian conflict .

i do not follow any1 footsteps ever in anything i do .

just so you know , i will no longer reply to anything in this thread as all people do is say random shit about ignorance without actually shutting any of my arguments down , not even an attempt. all that happens is diverting from 1 thing to the next . so keep on keeping on , im done

To properly explain this conflict to you would take a while.

It is a topic riddled with lies, scandals and atrocities committed by all sides, due to so many years of corruption and mis-information in the wrong hands. This is a region inhabited by the most hateful people in the world, with only one main source of education, the very governments that steal their money and murder their own populations while telling the world all is well.

To properly understand the topic, you have to go back ~3000 years of history recorded by many different peoples .and sources to learn about the native population, the conquerers, the empires etc... We would have to cover multiple sources, involved and not involved over the years, determine their credibility and accuracy. Starting later on in this conflict (1948+) will not help you to understand the source of the conflict. evaluate your sources. Most of these governments are known to be scandalous, deceitful and more dangerous to their own population than anyone else.

If you are truly interested in getting to the bottom of what is really going on in the middle east, then let's start a giant thread advancing in chronological order, debating the issues as they come along. Another giant thread to evaluate the credibility of your sourc... It's not realistic

Both sides have committed atrocities. However some of you are clearly bias, aj4j is known to see zionists and Zionist propaganda where there isn't any ( example in the "zionist" douchebag thread) and you skylox, told me that an anti Iranian Brit (living in a very anti Arab, anti israel population in a country that has a deteriorating relationship with the nuclear state of Iran) can only be anti Iranian because he is pro-Israeli, "what else could it be" you said.

Will it be possible for us to leave this inherent bias out of the debate? I don't think so, hence my reluctance to post any information about the matter.

Back