America's enemy doesn't exist, Israel drags America into wars

From what ive seen of your posts, there is too much to cover. At any rate, your inability to stay detached and neutral from either party inhibits your ability and willingness to do proper and methodical research.

bottom line is , if u can justify what israel is doing to palestine/palestinians i'll start doing methodical research

edit :better yet , justify it and ill stay outta any thread that deals with politics religion etc etc etc and stick to unrelated and auto threads only

bottom line is , if u can justify what israel is doing to palestine/palestinians i'll start doing methodical research

Im sorry but this is not the bottom line. To your own admission you have not done methodical research (highlighted in bold). There you go, at your request ("enlighten me") i have enlightened you to your own ignorance. It is not up to me to spoon feed you.

edit :better yet , justify it and ill stay outta any thread that deals with politics religion etc etc etc and stick to unrelated and auto threads only

You seem to think i give a sh*t about the conflict in the middle east, i dont. Ignorance annoys me, whether its automotive, historical or political. Your willingness to come to a conclusion without exploring all sources of information at your disposal is annoying and juvenile.

I can put a plate of assorted food infront of a baby expecting it to eat it all, however, it will only eat what it likes to eat. You're right, i cant spoon feed you information.

all the research in the world cannot justify whats happening there . so spare me the spoon feeding , the ignorance and whatever else lame answer you can come up with .

you think i give a shits about the middle east ? i dont, but what i find amusing is how certain people try and refute, defend or somehow justify whats going on. me saying the muslims/arabs are innocent would be false but israel trying to play the victim is a joke , so when guys like daysh come here and talk like they do i can resist.

now playing hypocrite is just cute . ur gonna sit here and tell me u did all ur research ?

You seem to think i give a sh*t about the conflict in the middle east, i dont. Ignorance annoys me, whether its automotive, historical or political. Your willingness to come to a conclusion without exploring all sources of information at your disposal is annoying and juvenile.

I can put a plate of assorted food infront of a baby expecting it to eat it all, however, it will only eat what it likes to eat. You're right, i cant spoon feed you information.

MR must piss you off all of the time then...

I don't give a shit about religion either guys, but when you post obviously biased shit for people to believe, it's maddening.

all the research in the world cannot justify whats happening there . so spare me the spoon feeding , the ignorance and whatever else lame answer you can come up with .

you think i give a shits about the middle east ? i dont, but what i find amusing is how certain people try and refute, defend or somehow justify whats going on. me saying the muslims/arabs are innocent would be false but israel trying to play the victim is a joke , so when guys like daysh come here and talk like they do i can resist.

now playing hypocrite is just cute . ur gonna sit here and tell me u did all ur research ?

As a person who admits that they havent started to do methodical research, how can you claim that you know whats going on there? Am i really playing hypocrite?

Skylox: you seem eerily focused on the palestinian conflict. If you are so concerned, why hasnt the hatred spread to egypt, lebanon, jordan and syria among others? All are countries who have commited mass murder of the palestinian population...

The western and arab countries do not give a shit about palestinians. King hussein of jordan killed 25 000 palestinians in 1 month in 1970. It made page 11 column 3 in the new york times. You would think of it as more tragic than that. Then you must ask yourself, why did he kill them?

As a person who admits that they havent started to do methodical research, how can you claim that you know whats going on there? Am i really playing hypocrite?

forget me i'm ignorant , we already established that but ur avoiding my question . did u do all ur research ? the answer to <--- the answer to that question either makes you a hypocrite or a liar , u pick .

FYI i've done enough research to back up what i say , u want peoples names and specific locations , im sorry i havent looked that deep into it. in all honesty though , you come here talk like you know it yet you cant refute anything ive said except for my lack of research . comon , ur gonna have to do better than that

Skylox: you seem eerily focused on the palestinian conflict. If you are so concerned, why hasnt the hatred spread to egypt, lebanon, jordan and syria among others? All are countries who have commited mass murder of the palestinian population...

The western and arab countries do not give a shit about palestinians. King hussein of jordan killed 25 000 palestinians in 1 month in 1970. It made page 11 column 3 in the new york times. You would think of it as more tragic than that. Then you must ask yourself, why did he kill them?

i said it earlier , i dont care about any of this really but i find it amusing when people play israel off like a victim . you'll also notice i never start these threads , i just go with the flow if u will . that said start a thread about king hussein and the mass murder of palestinians there and maybe i'll look into it

Are you serious? all you do is bash Israel and have empathy on the Palestinians. Your are one sided. You ignore the other side. You choose what you want to hear and you look at whatever pleases you the most. If you are speaking about the Israel-Palestinian conflict you mever mention something good about Israel. I would never say that Israel is always doing the right thing. I admit to the fact that both sides are guilty of some acts. You on the other hand are biased. Not to mention ajfj who is not only biased, but also filled with propaganda and hate. You seem to be following ajfj's footsteps, you make me think your his puppet.

Are you serious? all you do is bash Israel and have empathy on the Palestinians. Your are one sided. You ignore the other side. You choose what you want to hear and you look at whatever pleases you the most. If you are speaking about the Israel-Palestinian conflict you mever mention something good about Israel. I would never say that Israel is always doing the right thing. I admit to the fact that both sides are guilty of some acts. You on the other hand are biased. Not to mention ajfj who is not only biased, but also filled with propaganda and hate. You seem to be following ajfj's footsteps, you make me think your his puppet.

Says the guys who thinks Israel is a democracy. LOL Good joke.

Back