Article: BMW 328 or 335 ?

ziboy

First of all, I don't care about engine power, I only care about reliability,look and gas millage.

I want a two door, manual transmission, rwd, that's about it between 80k and 100k.

I don't know much about 328 and 335... except the 328 is supposed to be ultra reliable.

What's the difference between theses two models ?

I called my insurance company and the difference isn't noticable to care about.

BMW-328i-Coupe.jpeg

Yes, that's why i'm considering the 328 model. Every bmw owner is telling me i'll regret but they are BMW enthousiasm. It'll be my first bmw experience too.

Are they reliable as any car on the road ?

If a 335 is more reliable than 328 model, money wise I'll see 335... you get my point ?

Why on earth would you think the more powerful, twin turbocharged (or single for later models) 335 would be more reliable?

Why do you care about what the enthusiasts think? 240hp on the 328 is more than enough for someone who doesn't care about power.

Why on earth would you think the more powerful, twin turbocharged (or single for later models) 335 would be more reliable?

Why do you care about what the enthusiasts think? 240hp on the 328 is more than enough for someone who doesn't care about power.

This...335i's arent the most reliable cars on the road unfortunately. If you take the 328i coupe the sports package is a must!

attachment.php

Why on earth would you think the more powerful, twin turbocharged (or single for later models) 335 would be more reliable?.

I've owned one turbo powered car and it was very reliable.

328 and 335 are two different engine. One can be more problematic.

Because I can change my mind after driving a 335. You never know. The difference in the price isn't noticable in the used market.

I've owned one turbo powered car and it was very reliable.

328 and 335 are two different engine. One can be more problematic.

Because I can change my mind after driving a 335. You never know. The difference in the price isn't noticable in the used market.

I've also owned reliable turbocharged cars, but they are still more unreliable than NA models.

And 335 are on average 35% more expensive than 328 of the same year and mileage. We're talking 8-12K difference for a certified one at the dealer (and I wouldn't buy a used BMW anywhere but the dealer).

Take the 328.. My 335 is very reliable but if you dont care about power and more about gas milleage the 335 isnt for you.

arrete de faire ta neuve, pis prend un 335.
Anyway tu va sans doute en acheter une qui est garantie, alors pour le côté entretien tu as pas a t'en faire avec les 2 modèles.
La consommation d'essence sur un 328i et 335i est pratiquement identique... pourquoi tu te passerais du 335i, en plus sur l'autoroute il est plus écono.

Le sport package sa inclue des plus gros freins, roue différente, siège plus sport suspension plus sport ( ferme)

Why ? They are much more expensive in alot of case!

- You don't buy expensive luxury German car (entry-level but still) off some guy on Lespac or Hebdo. I don't trust anyone trying to privately sell a two year old BMW, whereas I know nearly all the BMW on the lot at the BMW dealer are lease return and were inspected and re-conditionned before being put up for sale.
- You get an extended BMW warranty and the customer service that comes with it.
- If your trying to save a couple of grand you shouldn't be shopping for a nearly new BMW.

- You don't buy expensive luxury German car (entry-level but still) off some guy on Lespac or Hebdo.
- You get an extended BMW warranty and the customer service that comes with it.
- If your trying to save a couple of grand you shouldn't be shopping for a nearly new BMW.

En plus de la garantie additionel que BMW offre, il on des taux d'intérêt plus qu'intéressant, 2.9% 60mois.

Most of the people buying 323 or 328 are people doing it only for the look and to say they drive a bmw. If you are able to afford the 335 i think it is absolutely worth the price.

It will cost more, it will burn more gas and rubber but down the road you will enjoy it more. I have never been more happy then I am with my n54 engine... for some reason it keeps a smile on my face everytime i turn it on :)

and dont get me wrong... i am not bashing the 328. I would rather drive the 328 then a civic but if i have the means to have a 335 over a 328 i would do it no questions asked.

En plus de la garantie additionel que BMW offre, il on des taux d'intérêt plus qu'intéressant, 2.9% 60mois.

Chaque véhicule acheté chez BMW usagé viennent avec une garantie additionnelle ? La loi oblige 30 jours, mais eux ils donnent quoi ?

2.9% s'applique aux véhicules used ? Sur leur site c'est 0.9% "série certifié"

J'ai regardé le marché à Montréal est sont moins cher et plus de choix dans les dealer qu'à Québec. Je sais pas si cette garantie est transférable ?

EDIT:

http://www.bmwlaval.net/fr/products/certified.php

Wutttttttt ? 6 ans de garantie ou 160 000km sur l'achat d'un véhicule USED !? ARE U SERIOUS ?!

Si c'est le cas, c'est CLAIR et NET que je vais au dealer.

La garantie s'applique sur tout les autos BMW certifier. Le financement aussi. Garantie applicable dans tout concessionnaire BMW. Le marcher de Mtl est vraiment moins cher qu'à Quebec.

I'd be looking at the 335 as well. Truth be told, I'll be doing the same soon enough. However, the used market just doesn't seem to have that many used 335 models in manual.

c'est 6 ans depuis la date de mise en marché du vehicule donc en realité c'est 2 ans apres la garantie du manifacturier... meme chose pour le 160 000km

Back