Event Coverage: -Photos-Monster Spectacular 11.26

JagImaging

MR staff member
Last night was the Monster Spectacular at the Olympic Stadium. Like every year the Big O is the first ( once in the spring and then at fall) and last stop on the tour. It was neat seeig some of the new attractions that they had for this event and even a few new drivers showed up to compete. Its always a fun experience to go watch the show for the sights and sounds and to see huge trucks fly in ways they probably shouldn't.

Represent!
displayimage.php

First up was a guy getting shot out of a canon..was pretty nuts!
displayimage.php

One of the coolest school buss's ever.
displayimage.php

The monster truck racing was pretty good even tho the main crowd pleaser is the freestyle.
displayimage.php

In between the racing action they had some fun other events..Like lawn tractor racing..these things were crazy..running engines out of speed bikes and quads..they sounded retarded.
displayimage.php

And did cool smoke shows too..lol
displayimage.php

There were also a few different demo derby style races that had some good action.
displayimage.php

This mustang decided to try his hand at jumping..lol
displayimage.php

The Bike stunts are always a favorite.. Was cool seeing a Harley doing some stunting.
displayimage.php

And the guy had an awesome name..lol
displayimage.php

Freestyle MX and quad's are fun to watch too.
displayimage.php

What I enjoy most about these events the is freestyle monster truck comp..its insane what some of these drivers can pull off.

displayimage.php

Biggest air all night!
displayimage.php

Pointing to the sky!
displayimage.php

Launching over a bus..
displayimage.php

Poor Avenger always seems to have bad luck right out of the gate.
displayimage.php

Always cool seeing wheelies.
displayimage.php

Looks like he should not of bought fake wheels..lol
displayimage.php

Bit too much air on this one.
displayimage.php

Gallery: http://montrealracing.com/vbgallery/browseimages.php?do=browseimages&c=1154

J'avais vue un photographe mais je savais pas que c'était toi, belles photos et c'était bon spectacle!

As-tu pris des photos des gars qui se battais? Vraiment drôle

I was shooting from my seat in the stands since I was there with my GF..lol I saw the guys fighting..not sure if it was a joke or not tho..lol

I had free tickets from Danny, thank you again :bigup:

Anybody know if they destroyed the nascar car on purpose? Looks like the owner was mad angry!

I thought the stands would be packed for something like this. I remember when I worked at the Monster Supercross a couple months back, it was packed.

There was a lot of people but definably less then usual..might of been cause of the hockey game..

I think the nascar getting crushed was part of the show..I mean why else would they leave it parked there..lol

This was crazy. Great pictures Jag. My favorite truck was the wrecking crew.

What about the 005 car in the demolition derby? It didn't want to die! Anyone knows what car it was? I need to buy that same car.

I liked the show in overall, much more show than the Supercross.

I had free tickets from Danny, thank you again :bigup:

Anybody know if they destroyed the nascar car on purpose? Looks like the owner was mad angry!
Yes, they ALWAYS have a show like that. A police car, an ambulance, etc...
They "park " the car by mistake...and ooppsss...

thanks for the pictures, was my first monster spectacular show and was excited like a little girl at her first school day.

where you sitting in the b section ? if you saw a guy with a red yankees baseball cap putting his finger in his nose it was me.

freakin awesome show, enjoyed from the first to the last second of it.

HAHA. Ya I was in the B section..didnt see ya tho.. It really is a fun show to watch. My ears were still ringing the day after..lol

last pic... is that considered stance? what was the attendance? Looks like less than the Expos ever got...

Back