Srs thread: Are you born alpha? Or can you become alpha?

Gene+Simmons+Sophie+Simmons+Weinstein+Company+5I_DSWastYOl.jpg

Alpha as fuck + hot daughter

Gene Simmons = winning

Virility is seriously lacking in this thread

Alpha male, is a person that stand up for his and his Children's future. Someone that is aware of history and the precedents set by the latter. The Founding fathers were alpha males, Gandhi was an alpha male, Marter Luther king, JFK, Ron Paul etc..

How many cars you own and how many woman you sleep with doesn't represent a damn thing but how skewed are society is.

Gym is for people who are complexes with them self

Gym are for self conscious people who wants to stay in shape and not have a beer belly at 40 yrs. We all have complexes, even you. So your attempt to hate, failed miserably.

Did you know the more you train , the longer you last in bed. A guy that never trains doesn`t have the cardio nor the strengh to do crazy moves with their gfs.

Disagree. Lots of 'alpha' people from high school are beta degenerates 5 years later.

Not really, some leaders at high school end up dropping school, having a shitty job and beat their girlfriend.

Granted this happens, but people pose as alphas daily (this thread for example). The fact that a perceived alpha male becomes beta later in his life doesn't make me wrong, it just means your opinion about him was.

You do not become alpha, characted is embedded and developped way before your teen's. The natural interaction you'll have in highschool is ''pure'' and is a great indication of the type of person you are.

I stated my opinion, you called it ridiculous without basis. There is no need for me to post an argument to support something that hasn't been opposed; although I've elaborated my point earlier on this page.

Back