Srs thread: Are you born alpha? Or can you become alpha?

So, are you born alpha as fuck or can you become it over time?

Inb4 wtf is alpha.

Your upbringing / early experiences make you alpha or not IMO. I find it shows when someone modifies their behaviour to try to act alpha because they observe people who have that swag.

So, are you born alpha as fuck or can you become it over time?

Inb4 wtf is alpha.

being alpha IMO includes physical appearance (typical tall, broad, well built guy). On that basis, I would say you'd have to be born it

Miscfags=alfalpha

/b/fags= virgins in parent's basements.

the original alfalpha.

alfalfa.jpg

I don't think anyone is born in any way. Your environment shapes your behavior.
Tu peux être 5'7 et agir en mâle Alpha.

Attitude Alpha:

I believe it is a state of mind before anything else. And a state of mind can be acquired, or refined.

Yes, you can become Alpha, but it starts from the inside out, not the opposite. When I go out I can litterally point out guys that act like they're the shit but are built like card castles inside their heads. You could walk up to them and plant a pebble in their head and it would instigate doubt for weeks.

I don't give a shit if I'm alpha or not, but I take decisions when they are needed and I walk with my head up. Sometimes I decide, sometimes I follow. I don't analyze it, it's a waste of time.

Another thing to consider is that someone that projects leadership and power over the others in a group might be seen as the alpha of that group for instance, but the discreet guy that doesn't want to be told what to do and decides to break off because he knows he is better off on his own, and walks away completely detached of what others think of him is equally alpha, but it's not on the same level. He doesn't need the validation of others to see himself in a favorable light, and he gives himself the power of walking away without looking back.

Your upbringing / early experiences make you alpha or not IMO. I find it shows when someone modifies their behaviour to try to act alpha because they observe people who have that swag.

While I do agree with this, only to a certain extent. I think you actually can go from beta to alpha, it's probably going to be hard for them to make the switch but through enough experiences where you get shat on, you can definitely change. Either that or just become a miserable asshole... lol.

being alpha IMO includes physical appearance (typical tall, broad, well built guy). On that basis, I would say you'd have to be born it

Physical experience has fuck all to do with being an alpha male, it's all about mental awareness, having the proper chemistry, charisma etc...

If physical appearance was the sole cause of alpha male, there would be a lot of guido douchebags 200% alpha male. Which most of the time they're little bitches trying too hard.

Do some research on "self-actualization", I think it'll help you out.

I believe it is a state of mind before anything else. And a state of mind can be acquired, or refined.

Yes, you can become Alpha, but it starts from the inside out, not the opposite. When I go out I can litterally point out guys that act like they're the shit but are built like card castles inside their heads. You could walk up to them and plant a pebble in their head and it would instigate doubt for weeks.

I don't give a shit if I'm alpha or not, but I take decisions when they are needed and I walk with my head up. Sometimes I decide, sometimes I follow. I don't analyze it, it's a waste of time.

Another thing to consider is that someone that projects leadership and power over the others in a group might be seen as the alpha of that group for instance, but the discreet guy that doesn't want to be told what to do and decides to break off because he knows he is better off on his own, and walks away completely detached of what others think of him is equally alpha, but it's not on the same level.

This is spot on. 100% spot on dude.

Alpha male/self actualization is 100% from the inside out. Also I like how you said the silent guy could be equally as alpha. As this is absolutely possible, just because someone doesn't go balls out to the wall doesn't make them beta, I should say it makes him more consciously aware of consequences etc...

Check out the briggs-myers personality test too. Fun shit to do cause this thing is accurate as fuuuuu!!!

J'ai toujours été un dominant...cest plate mais cest ca. J'sais pas trop comment l'expliqué, on le sait tous en dedans ce que l'on est.

I think we all have varying degrees of it in us. Some people have it more than others, some people have it and have around expressing it and some people will never have it.

Back