so I was in a hold up last night...

well have you guys heard of the guys who have been doing restaurants all over the city? I think it's like their 8th one now. Happened last night. To be honest I never really felt threatened. I only got worried when I thought the police may show up while they were still there. That's probably the worst thing that could've happened.

fz9ly.gif

It's not that complicated really.

2 Guys walk in, my assistant manager sitting at the bar facing me, I have my beer in hand. We turn to the door, then turns to me says in a "ahh really" tone, "You gotta be kidding me". One of the guys answers "Ouai" and then flashes his gun. She basically tells him, look, we barely have anything here - seriously (Nowadays clients use Credit Cards 90% of the time). Basically we get rounded up, brought into the basement. One of them was super calm, chill actually. The other seemed coked out. The one with the gun chilled with us, made us empty our pockets, and give them our phones. Told us they weren't here for our stuff, they were here for the cash. (Clearly these guys were amateurs, they looked like they shopped at Village des Valeurs, "des buveurs de quilles" style quebecers). One busted open the safe with a few tools, nothing special? (Screwdriver???). They ended up actually leaving us our phones, I really didn't understand. But the one that seemed coked out wasn't too happy with the cash I think cause then he went through everyones stuff, they emptied all the staff bags that were left over night looking for cash. They jacked the managers car, although they said they wouldn't... lol

All in all I was under control. I didn't care, there's insurance for this shit. I just went with whatever they wanted. Although they could've easily been taken down, I just rather not test their limits with a gun.

the calm one (with the gun), says to us "I hope your boss pays you a nice dinner now"... I started dying of laughter...

je pense que je rierais JAMAIS les jokes qu'un voleur me fait en me pointant un gun dans face, je veux dire y ris carrément de toi et il nest vraissemblablement pas la pour te divertir ni pour ''chiller'' avec toi...

Bunch of dumbasses, like you said restaurants barely deal in cash anymore. How much did they take? $1000? $2000 maybe? For what risk, 1-2 year in prison? So, so stupid.

And the restaurants that do have a lot of cash, hahaha, sure take the money and see what happens within a week.

je pense que je rierais JAMAIS les jokes qu'un voleur me fait en me pointant un gun dans face, je veux dire y ris carrément de toi et il nest vraissemblablement pas la pour te divertir ni pour ''chiller'' avec toi...
Y'en a un des deux que clairement il se sentait mal un peu. L'autre était crinké

Sucks... I work at a restaurant and wouldn't want this shit at all... What time was this? Glad nobody was hurt.

They took your phones so you wouldn't call the cops lol. I find thieves like this very stupid. The money isn't worth the risk.

Back