A Fucked Up Dream

Gatz

Legacy Member
I had forgotten a very important number, got angry, took a short nap. In my dream, another me came with a note in hand with the number written down. I quickly realized that it was a dream, but didn't wake up. The other me (or was it me, mindblown) said the number to me and not to forget it. Then, I woke up, tried the number out and it was right.

ngbbs4c75844293d99.jpg

Cool story bro.

LOL @ video

Now, I'm a bit skeptical about what it means to forget (or remember) something.

Your brain takes in information, memory is the ability to take information from your short term and/or long term memory and bring it to your conscious attention

that'S really cool man..wish i could dream more tho.. i might remember my dreams 5-6 times a year :( any tips and tricks to remember our dreams?

that'S really cool man..wish i could dream more tho.. i might remember my dreams 5-6 times a year :( any tips and tricks to remember our dreams?

any given human dreams about 200 times every night. if u don't dream, you go insane.

works for me

same for me, i never remembered a dream for 3+ years.Last week with my friend we smoked maybe 1hr before going to sleep
i did remember the dream like i was completely awake, didnt smoked for like 2 years...

Lmao.

You oughta try Lucid Dreaming. You're already halfway there brah.
how?! I heard that you can control you dream, that you know that you are currently in a dream and do/go whatever/wherever you want? you can also focus your vision to a certain object... is that right?

I also hard that a ''voyage astral'' is also amazing! but very hard to do.

Back