Just another day at work until OMG!!!

silvertsi

This accident happened right in front of me, a guy I work with was leaving the parking lot and a woman speeding clipped the front of his Jetta and barrel rolled in the parking lot next door, also the RSX in the picture is also a buddies and the car missed hitting his car as well by 2 feet. :yikes:

379013_10150401762068157_509648156_8635281_1768545059_n.jpg

Même si elle allait vite, vous l'avez pas vu venir avant de sortir du parking?

C'est comme un gars qui roule à 200kmh sur l'autoroute, mais y'a un tata qui vient le couper sans regarder et mettre de flasher. Le gars qui roule vite lui rentre dans le cul. C'est la faute à qui?

it couldn't have been that fast, it's hard to tell but i guess 60 maybe more I think it was made worse by her getting spooked and jerking the wheels very hard into the curbed which flipped her

she seemed more or less OK, she was out of the car sitting on a rock then the cops/ambulance came

Elle devait avoir un choc nerveux suite a ce qui c'est produit... mais si elle était bien attaché, l'accident semble pas trop pire, donc elle devrait s'en sortir avec quelques coupures et équimause..

Pis pas besoin de rouler trop vite pour faire des tonneaux, 80km c'est en masse pour en faire plusieurs !

Même si elle allait vite, vous l'avez pas vu venir avant de sortir du parking?

C'est comme un gars qui roule à 200kmh sur l'autoroute, mais y'a un tata qui vient le couper sans regarder et mettre de flasher. Le gars qui roule vite lui rentre dans le cul. C'est la faute à qui?

your right I don't know who will be at fault like you say it's a bit of both I guess

la fille roulais en ligne droite et ton ami à sorti d'un parking ( il avait donc un stop ), d'après moi ton ami est 100% responsable. surtout qu'elle a rentré dans le devant de la jetta à ton ami donc il était pas inséré du tout...

LOL! Today a funny thing happened at my job as well. I work in a Couche Tard and today... there is a car that crashed into the store! Scared the crap outta me! The damage isn't that bad but yeahh.... a woman was driving! Starting to see a pattern here!

LOL! Today a funny thing happened at my job as well. I work in a Couche Tard and today... there is a car that crashed into the store! Scared the crap outta me! The damage isn't that bad but yeahh.... a woman was driving! Starting to see a pattern here!

So Couche Tard now has "drive-thru" ? :p

Was it entirely her fault? From the description, I don't see how your friend got hit by her while leaving a parking lot without him being partially at fault

The woman in the suv actually came out of parking lot as well just down the road and the guy drove out, he claims she was still far and going very slow since just exiting the lot, and should have had the right of way, but she accelerated and hit him.

If I undeestand correctly the girl was rolling in a straight line and your friend was coming out of a parking lot and she clipped him? If that's the case your friend is 100% responsable no question asked.

Back