Projet débile? Qui sait... Aidez-nous...

Ok cool. I guess the indirect question I was asking is if you are planning to pass inspection before gutting/caging/suspension etc.?

Of course. Right now, the plan is to first pick up the car on Jan 14th, get it inspected as soon as possible the week after. Then, once plated, it goes in the garage for a diet. If we can remove a few hundred pounds, it'll be good. Then, we need to bring it to Bimmershop for the roll-bar, order parts, install parts, etc..

Hopefully, it'll be ready for opening Monday Night Lapping.

One set OEM, the other is aftermarket "style 73" like this:
bmw_wheel_073.jpg

I find them ugly as hell, may get 500$ for them with the winter tires.

Faite juste attention de pas la mettre dans un mur la première journée que vous en prenez possession...quoi quelle est pas bleu...:p

:p

Va falloir apprendre à souder pour être parfaitement autonomes dans le build up de la voiture. :)

I just read this whole thread.. WOW! Super excited for you! Awesome input from many people. Congrats!
Jan 14 to April 30th... hmm... ~15 weekends... plenty of time! :)

Maybe get a second set of OEM wheels? I gave 2 sets of wheels to the guy who bought my ex, maybe he'd like to sell one, I'm not sure he's using them both. Or Kosei K1? 2 sets of wheels is nice for track purposes, and the M3 has plenty of space inside to bring the extra set without a tire trailer.

Maybe get a second set of OEM wheels? I gave 2 sets of wheels to the guy who bought my ex, maybe he'd like to sell one, I'm not sure he's using them both. Or Kosei K1? 2 sets of wheels is nice for track purposes, and the M3 has plenty of space inside to bring the extra set without a tire trailer.

I don't like the Kosei K1's. At this price, we might simply get the D-Force LTW's that weigh 16 lbs on a 17x8.5. ;)

Félicitations sur votre achat! Une autre m3 avec deux bons pilotes pour me faire regretter mon choix de véhicule.

Il semble que les Kosei n'acceptent pas certaines marques de spacer. D-force ou arc-8 semblent le choix pas chère, léger, solide et économique le plus courant pour BMW de ces temps-ci.

Amusez-vous avec le nouveau jouait.

La M3 est la nouvelle civic de lapping LOL...

Tres bon choix, on peut pas se tromper avec un M3 pour faire du circuit.

Seb travaille tres tres bien, vous aller etre heureux du resultat.

Back