George Galloway blasts zionist douchebag

Amazing.

Just finished the clip. People like the caller need to be herded into a rocket and flown into the sun.

Galloway is the UK's Ron Paul !
He was barred from entering Canada for being too controversial and we call Harper's Canada a democracy !

lol, op video was funny. And caller, retarded.

ateamamerica102b.jpg

If AJ4J got compensated for his extensive research on this topic, he'd probably be able to retire next year.

Interesting... " a stealth bomber, possibly from israel" -that was all he said about israel.

If there were to be an air strike on iran, it would most likely come from israel, agreed?

I just dont see the zionism here. Yes this man isnt the brightest of men, however, nowhere in this video does he appear to be a zionist. Israel is more likely to bomb iran than say, an arab country or even america... Even tho any bombing in itself is unlikely at the moment or in the near future.

Interesting... " a stealth bomber, possibly from israel" -that was all he said about israel.

If there were to be an air strike on iran, it would most likely come from israel, agreed?

I just dont see the zionism here. Yes this man isnt the brightest of men, however, nowhere in this video does he appear to be a zionist. Israel is more likely to bomb iran than say, an arab country or even america... Even tho any bombing in itself is unlikely at the moment or in the near future.

Again, my simple definition of a zionist fits this man. Anyone who blindly supports Israhell is a zionist to me. The only reason this debate comes up is because of the zionist regime and its scaremongering tentacles around the world chanting war cries against Iran.

Again, my simple definition of a zionist fits this man. Anyone who blindly supports Israhell is a zionist to me. The only reason this debate comes up is because of the zionist regime and its scaremongering tentacles around the world chanting war cries against Iran.

I understand your simple definition. However, he mentioned israel once, there is no evidence that he supports israel... It was his opinion that the israelis are more likely to do and airstrike.

If i were to say that pakistan is more likely to attack india than its neighbours, does that make me pro-pakistan?

I understand your simple definition. However, he mentioned israel once, there is no evidence that he supports israel... It was his opinion that the israelis are more likely to do and airstrike.

If i were to say that pakistan is more likely to attack india than its neighbours, does that make me pro-pakistan?

It depends in what context you say it. Like the man in the audio clip listen again, he's fully aware *as galloway confronted* of his unsound logic, still he goes on spewing Israeli propaganda, either he's half retarded or israel's sheep.

It depends in what context you say it. Like the man in the audio clip listen again, he's fully aware *as galloway confronted* of his unsound logic, still he goes on spewing Israeli propaganda, either he's half retarded or israel's sheep.

In the interest of fairness, and the possibility that somehow i missed information in the audio clip, i listened to it once again. Let me tell you, there is no israel propaganda here by either, not pro, and not anti. This man appears to have an anti-iran bias, and thats where it ends.

You appear to be educated, allbeit bias, but educated. You are allowing your hatred to affect your rationality and judgment, the signs of a weak mind. If you wish to continue posting anti-western and anti-israel propaganda with any hope of success in the future, your credibility must remain intact. Choose your battles.

You're hearing what you want to hear, let's be honest...

In the interest of fairness, and the possibility that somehow i missed information in the audio clip, i listened to it once again. Let me tell you, there is no israel propaganda here by either, not pro, and not anti. This man appears to have an anti-iran bias, and thats where it ends.

You appear to be educated, allbeit bias, but educated. You are allowing your hatred to affect your rationality and judgment, the signs of a weak mind. If you wish to continue posting anti-western and anti-israel propaganda with any hope of success in the future, your credibility must remain intact. Choose your battles.

Fair enough though I'm not here to win any battles, just to communicate a different view across the board.

when he cant give a clear reason why iran is dangerous with nukes , i call that propaganda . iran is only dangerous to israel with nukes therfore it must be israeli propaganda that got him talking that shit . what else could it be

when he cant give a clear reason why iran is dangerous with nukes , i call that propaganda . iran is only dangerous to israel with nukes therfore it must be israeli propaganda that got him talking that shit . what else could it be

What else could it be? it is no secret that the british have a very fragile, slowly deteriorating relationship with iran (a country possessing nuclear weapons).

The BBC is known to be bias towards iran among others( lets not forget their anti-arab and anti-israel bias) thus influencing the opinion of the average joe shmo who will not do his own research past what he is spoon fed.

Etc...Etc... The list of possible explanations goes on. Now the fact that he cant give an explanation indicates that he is one from the spoon fed hords.

You do not understand the politics of the region. Most news-watching brits are anti anything middle eastern.

The bottom line is there is no evidence of zionism, anti israel, or pro israel propaganda in this video.

Last edited:
in the interest of fairness, and the possibility that somehow i missed information in the audio clip, i listened to it once again. Let me tell you, there is no israel propaganda here by either, not pro, and not anti. This man appears to have an anti-iran bias, and thats where it ends.

spot on

Back