The Dark Knight Rises Prologue & Trailer 2

Thank you Nolan for ruining one of the sexiest movie character ever (catwoman) and what the fuck is that bane? really?

Thank you Nolan for ruining one of the sexiest movie character ever (catwoman) and what the fuck is that bane? really?
What the fuck are you talking about? You referring to catwoman as a movie character speaks for itself, please leave.

175px-Bane_breaks_Batman.png
yep he supose to break is back

What the fuck are you talking about? You referring to catwoman as a movie character speaks for itself, please leave.

I meant fictional character. Hale Berry was already a bad casting for that role but now this bitch completely ruins the sexyness and fantasm around that character.
Also, as far as I can tell, the women casted by Nolan in his batman series were all awful. The girl in the first batman had horrible acting and the Dark Kinght had a pig in it.

I'm sorry but tom hardy looks nothing like bane in the comics :(

did you notice that Nolan tries to make the caracter and story more realistic?! I think Bane looks perfectly incorporated in his set of mind. Its not Batman 1995 and thank god for it.

did you notice that Nolan tries to make the caracter and story more realistic?! I think Bane looks perfectly incorporated in his set of mind. Its not Batman 1995 and thank god for it.

And yet Batman's costume has not changed from the comic books...
If he wanted to make him realistic, he would have changed his costume to look more like a ninja.

Back