LOL @ CNN Censorship of Iraqi Soldier

Sandro_Bit

Look when they cut away from the soldier, pathetic. He said the phrase that does not play - Israel can take care of itself.

I'm not surprised by the CNN Bullshit but I am surprised it's still a functioning video on Youtube. Don't worry as soon as it starts getting a lot of hits they will bury it or remove it all together.

Haha! I was watching this live and just nodded my head, from the start they ignored Ron Paul (even when he was leading). Romney Romney Romney was the word of the night. You say Paul, you will get shot down by Zionist sponsored bullshitters.

WTF ? Il a à peine dit Israhell pis il se fait censurer..... Belle nation de liberté !!!

Ron Paul 4 Prez !!!

man this stuff gets me so mad, they think normal people are garbage dont understand anything, just... dang i hope they get whats coming

man this stuff gets me so mad, they think normal people are garbage dont understand anything, just... dang i hope they get whats coming

That is precisely what they think and take us for ...do you blame them since no one ever protests here !

blitzer is such a zionist scumbag. every time he speaks to a republican nominee he starts by asking what he'll do about iran or how he feels about israel like its the most important topic to american families when in reality he's just advancing his own AIPAC's agenda.

blitzer is such a zionist scumbag. every time he speaks to a republican nominee he starts by asking what he'll do about iran or how he feels about israel like its the most important topic to american families when in reality he's just advancing his own AIPAC's agenda.

How does one get to be a journalist and a title of "credible" journalist? WTF

from the youtube comments. so true
Can anyone believe that this guy (Wolf Blitzer) is a CNN "reporter" and will conduct American interviews of US candidates for the Presidency. Any wonder why his questions are loaded and his interest only that Israel gets it's money, Israel gets it's technology, Israel gets logistical aid, special contracts, forgiven loans on and on! This Blitzer guy is a member of a biased press and this bias will never give a Ron Paul a fair shake since his position would cut aid to all nations incl Israel

That is precisely what they think and take us for ...do you blame them since no one ever protests here !
Ur so right man, but if we were to take the streets we would be demonized and the mass would think we are terrorists or some extreme activist party, god knows how this is all gona end but not good thats for sure

Back