Confrontation? Iran’s New Naval Exercise to Coincide With US/Israeli Drill

What terrorists? The ones they just gave Libya to?
Common, Al Quaeda is nothing but a tool, it's the boggy man.

Just like the Jews were to Hitler ! ...LoL
When will people open their eyes and see these simple masquerades ?

@EdT: it might have been a tool to certain political agendas, however, there is truth to this, they do exist, and they are dangerous.

@EdT: it might have been a tool to certain political agendas, however, there is truth to this, they do exist, and they are dangerous.

Al Quaeda has never existed: it's a empty shell. Al Quaeda exists because you want to believe it. You give the power to Al Quaeda to exist by your own will. :)

Je mange du porc, qui veux une bouchée?

Ca sent un peu trop le juif et le musulman dans ce thread. En effet c'est comme le temps des nordiques et du canadiens c'est tout ou rien.

^That's not a valid post. It's nice to say nuke them all and glass park the ME, but it's all our liberties that are going to suffer. Government loves wars, they'll be able to make everyone rally with them.
Look for a terrorist attack, I'd say on Canadian soil, to get people to stop debating and start the war drums.

I think iran should be left alone. My one and only concern would be a terrorist group getting their hands on nuclear weaponry, however unlikely, iran is a known conduit for weapon distribution in the middle east and abroad.
So please explain to me this; Are you pro Iran having nukes or are you against it? You mentioned Iran should be left alone but yet again you mentioned that Iran is known to distribute weaponry to terrorist groups in which we all know what will happen if they get their hands on them.

^What fucking terrorist?????????? The ones that staged 9/11? I'm sure Cheney doesn't need Iran to get Nukes. Stop it with the terrorists.

^Israel has 400 nukes. I don't mind Iran having 400.
Iran is known for selling weapons to terrorist groups. Iran is known to have Mullah's that want to bomb the living hell out of Israel.(I mentioned Mullah's because they have a big role in the Government). Iran's President is known for saying that "Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth". So, one question; Do you think Iran won't sell any nukes to terrorist groups?

^What fucking terrorist?????????? The ones that staged 9/11? I'm sure Cheney doesn't need Iran to get Nukes. Stop it with the terrorists.
lol, Od man i'm sorry to say this but I think you've been fed with wayyyyyyyy to much conspiracy theories. Hamas, Al quaeda, Hezbollah what are they? These are just minor examples. Also, what are all these suicide bombs and attacks happening in the arab world? Who are they? CIA operatives? Or is it the Mossad?

Let's not have double standards. Iran is a backwards nation, the mullah's were put in place in the late 70s by the US. Israel has 400 nukes and have the 5th most powerful military in the world. Let's not pretend Israel is scared.

lol, Od man i'm sorry to say this but I think you've been fed with wayyyyyyyy to much conspiracy theories. Hamas, Al quaeda, Hezbollah what are they? These are just minor examples. Also, what are all these suicide bombs and attacks happening in the arab world? Who are they? CIA operatives? Or is it the Mossad?
Hamas was created by Israel, so was Hezbollah.

Iran is known for selling weapons to terrorist groups. Iran is known to have Mullah's that want to bomb the living hell out of Israel.(I mentioned Mullah's because they have a big role in the Government). Iran's President is known for saying that "Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth". So, one question; Do you think Iran won't sell any nukes to terrorist groups?

I wonder where did you get that source for this information.

Iran didn't sell any weapons to terrorist groups, because:
1- Those terrorsit groups do not exist or they don't have the cash flow to buy them.
2- Iran doesn't support Al Quaeda and all other obscure terrorist groups.
3- Iran doesn't need to sell weapons to create economic activities (like USA). They sell enough petrol to be self sufficient.

Hamas was created by Israel, so was Hezbollah.
You just sort of proved my point; As I said, it was all planned "by the Mossad". Hamas was established in Egypt at first by the muslim brotherhood. So let's say Hamas and Hezbollah WAS created by Israel, does this mean that Hamas and Hezbollah are controlled by Israel and it's "puppet" the U.S.? Where are you going with this sentence? Also, are you trying to explain to me that terrorist's do not exist?

I wonder where did you get that source for this information.

Iran didn't sell any weapons to terrorist groups, because:
1- Those terrorsit groups do not exist or they don't have the cash flow to buy them.
2- Iran doesn't support Al Quaeda and all other obscure terrorist groups.
3- Iran doesn't need to sell weapons to create economic activities (like USA). They sell enough petrol to be self sufficient.
1- These terrorist groups don't really need money to buy these weapons. Iran "sponsors" them.
2- Iran does support various terrorist groups. Many weapons being seized by on ground or off ground officers come straight from Iranian factories. Many sources can be found on the web. I bet you get your information too from the web.
3-I never mentioned Iran wanting to sell weapons to create economic activity. It is to grow the war agains't Israel and the US.

please elaborate....

Geez, are people ever dumb !
The US provokes a nation, provokes a people and you are sure there will be a group that "will stand up" and fight them, this is human nature !

The US "create" it's enemies by provoking them, uses the media to make "imaginary threats", scares its population so governments have massive powers to exploit them even more !

Look at at Quebec, Quebecois think they were dominated by the English, low and behold you have the FLQ and PQ that was formed ! This is still going on, "Language Police" sort of like the Gestapo going around looking for anything English ! ...LoL

Back