Porsche's wax Zymol Glasur

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Vue le grand nombre de Porsche que j'ai eu la chance de touché, j'ai décidé de les gâter avec une cire spécialement conçu pour eux. Selon Zymol, cette cire est spécialement conçu pour les peintures Porsche et a été testé uniquement sur celle-ci. Avec 56% de carnauba, c'est loins d'être une mauvaise cire en soit.

De ce que j'ai pu lire, Zymol offre un glow sur la peinture que très peu de cire réussit à produire et nous savons tous que les Porsches avec leurs ailes ultra-arrondis sont des voitures avec de superbes courbes qui vont réussir à vraiment mettre en valeur ce petit ''glow'' spécial et unique. Bref, ne vous étonnez pas de voir Glasur sur une allemande!

397283_2889924243202_1113091637_2910351_994035322_n.jpg

Considering the amount of Porsches I did in the past, I wanted to set you a part from the rest by offering you a little treat ( Sure, I can always step it up and put Swissvax crystal Rock for the icing but I'm sure Glasur will work very good on these germans paintwork). From what I was told, Zymol produce a glow that anybody else couldn't produce ( Swissvax's signature touch is more about depth, for exemple).

Oh and BTW, that HD-CLEANSE ( prewax treatment) smell awsome!! Chocolat yummy hahahha!:bigup:

Last edited:
:yikes: *jawdrop* C tu pas beau a voir .....C quand ma pouvoir la sentir !!!!

Quand m'a aller chercher ma Celeste Dettaglio v2 ? haha

Oh btw, depuis qu'on s'est parlé.. j'ai mis la mains sur 5 nouveaux pots LOLLLLL

What if I apply 5 different waxes on the same Porsche, on the same panel in different sections, including the Zymol Glasur. Will you be able to tell me where the Zymol was applied?

What if I apply 5 different waxes on the same Porsche, on the same panel in different sections, including the Zymol Glasur. Will you be able to tell me where the Zymol was applied?

The answer is no because the test panel is too small to see the light reflecting off the whole panel, However if you spray water, the water will obviously sheet differently. Slickness can be different, beading also, ease of use can't be seen but can be descripted.

Last edited:
Back