1992 Honda Accord Ex-R Coupe

cb7_frank

Its still a work in progress obviously...(sorry for the crappy shots...point and shoot camera!)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love this car, probably my favorite gen of the Accord. The last gen comes close but only when modded. I always wanted one of these in a good shape when I was looking for a car but back in that time I couldn't afford one lol.

Looking clean and good luck with the project buddy, keep her neat!

Thanks...i find this car looks best esthetically untouched. Plus there isn't really any aftermarket support for the exterior which i couldn't care less about! Keeping it clean and simple is my approach. I will be working mostly on the suspension, brakes and motor. Everything in that department is already upgraded but its never good enough!!! More to come...

This car was originally from Rouyn-Noranda and only had one owner until it was purchased from a Honda dealership by a good friend of mine who used it for less than a year. I am almost the second owner!! I have full service records from the time of its very first oil change at about 3500km up until now which i continue to document.

AND definitely more track time!

The exterior was in amazing shape, the wheels seemed new as well as the interior when I had this car. Definitely a great car with a greatly documented history by the original owner.
Take care of it my man!

Back