$3500, what do you buy?

I was in your place like 7 years ago with a sunfire and wanted something like what you want, you won't get it, 3500 is not enough for anything like what your looking for, I ended up with a 99 civic coupe which I spent 3 years modding and turboing etc. was a really fun car I miss it a lot, I suggest something similar because at 3500 the rwd/awd options will be a falling apart POS that will cost money and you won't have fond memories of, later on in a couple years or something get yourself 7-8k maybe more maybe a bit less and go for the next step

qft

when i was first purchasing a car I had the same mentality as OP but quickly realized how impractical it was.

For 3500, you can a decent fwd car and as unattractive as that may be, it is highly practical. Rwd is super fun but impractical in the winter unless its like post 2001 with some form of traction control and 2 way diff and awd costs a lot to operate and maintain.

All I'm saying is don't rule out the fwd option!

Anyways forester is probably best bet or impreza brighton with the 2.2 (less hg issues)

if you want a fun car for summer, buy an and rwd car, awd cars are for winter, and for this kind of money, only thing you could get would be a miata or e36, good luck

subrau, jen ai vue des tres propre pour 3500, dans le coin de 170 000 kilometres 2002-2003 manuelle pas de rouille.. jai eu une leagacy 2000 avec 340 000 km pendant 3 ans et crois moi je ne lui ai pas fais attention. une subaru, cest une voiture qui ne necessite pas dentretiens.. Rare sont ceux qui perfome plus dans la neige. jai poceder f150 4X4 et merde que je m'ennuiais de ma familliale!

not really fond of the TI's. and insurance would probably be high on a BMW

tu peux trouver des civic SI swapé avec conversion de freins de type-r des bancs recaro pis des gogosse pour 3500$

cherche un peu. mais c'est pas awd ni rwd
could get a super clean chassis stock from a friend for $1500. just not really into civics

une idée comme ça (j'en ai jamais eu alors je peux pas conseiller) mais il y a des bmw E36 dans tes prix
insurance and repairs/maintenance. i know a BMW is reliable and all, but don't tell me all the parts are on par price wise with a GM or something japanese

For $3500, I'd buy a Honda Ruckus with a wide rear-wheel hardtail conversion.

Honda%20Ruckus%20Gokubuto.jpg

shop around until u find something u love and is the right prices, especially if u have a car for now .... ull know when u find it

kind of need to buy a car from Ontario for safety and e-test. thanks though.
if you're willing to do that though pm me

The only RWD car I can think of that meets all your criteria and budget, is the Police pack Crown Victoria. Of course they are usually high mileage, but you can find a clean one in your budget, they are bulletproof, not too expensive to maintain.

Back