Anywhere to install Coilovers in the West Island?

radbouz

Hello everyone, I've been lurking this site for quite a while now and finally decided to make myself an account..

I have a Matte Black Charger and with some performance mods.

The real question is, i just received my coil overs (BC Racing Coilovers, went with these because i can drop the shiit out of them if i wanted to, and they have dampening adjustability also)

Now i called up a couple people and the only decent response i got was from Auto Elite on sources.

They quoted me 350-400 flat rate (not per hour) with a free alignment and a height adjustment if needed. which i think is pretty sick

Let me know if you guys can find anything better!!

Thanks!

i tried calling them. they were way to expensive. I'm pretty sure i spoke to a gentlemen named Scott. who I'm pretty sure is also on MR

any member discounts? :D

If you don't mind going in the Est, call Dynamique Auto:

7655 Henri-Bourassa Est, Montreal, QC H1E-1N9

Phone 1 514.494.6434

thanks a lot for all the suggestions i will try these in the morning..

Do you guys recommend i wait till summer or try to put them on asap? i know the streets are shit after the winter is over with the potholes.

If you don't mind going in the Est, call Dynamique Auto:

7655 Henri-Bourassa Est, Montreal, QC H1E-1N9

Phone 1 514.494.6434

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Don't go there!!! What a bunch of clowns!!! and i'll leave it at that. They should never touch a car!!!! EVER!!!

jesus, I just noticed your name...bahahahaha we went to hs together

I'll do it in the spring for a 24 and a pizza

Install them yourself man. Rent the tools at CT if needed.

Drive them for a few weeks till they settle and you get the height dialed in then align the car.

Can all the companies posting in this thread be helpful and actually share their quote? L2 advertise, geez.

ill be keeping in contact with all of the vendors. they are making it a tough choice because there are so many of them.

and LePolak and Pacman reveal yourselves lol and i might take you up on that offer!

yeah thats what I'm thinking too. no point in installing them now because i won't drop it like i would in the spring/summer..

Wait until spring. No point in getting your brand new coilovers coverd in salt.

And if you're not comfortable or don't have the right tools, don't do it yourself.

that thought didn't even enter my mind, i want it professionally done. that way if something goes wrong i have someone to blame hahah.

I don't want to hyjack your thread bro but since there's already one on this I don't want to create a new one

I have some lowering spring and 4 shocks I want to install in march PM a price guys

Back