Post your watch collection

Après réévaluation ( et parceque j'ai recu une montre avec bracelet en cuir pour ma fête ) , j'aimerais bien une montre avec bracelet en metal , entre 400$ et 800$

MR pro étaler vos connaissance !!!

How does one get rid of scratches on the metal watch band ? I just realised on the side facing me there is none but the other side is... very bad. :(

Je vais avoir l'air d'un méchant noob mais voila :

J'ai une Nixon depuis 10 ans, mais la une pine du bracelet viens de lâcher, elle garde plus ou moins bien l'heure, bref, j'ai le gout de changer. Vers quoi vous me conseillez de regarder? Je ne connais absolument rien aux montre... j'ai regarder les nouvelles nixon et je ne les trouve pas très jolie. Et un endroit ou acheter en ligne aussi? Je ne voudrais pas dépenser trop cher.. pour moi c'est juste un accessoire esthétique.

12a4bda1147720506d4d6fd9872bb9a6.jpg

Je suis pas un gros fanatique de montre mais elle j'ai eu un coup de foudre!

Tu l aimes tu? Je considéré vraiment l acheter
Elle est vraiment écoeurante au look. Elle ressemble juste à une montre normale jusqu'à ce que tu commences à lui parler haha

La batterie est un peu faible, 1 journée comme faut mais pas beaucoup plus, mais le chargeur est sans-fil, suffit de déposer la montre dessus et ça charge. Comme la batterie est petite, elle charge rapidement par contre.

So far, je regrette pas l'achat, très solide, très classy et vraiment cool comme device.

Attention, faut un téléphone android avec 4.3 minimum, sinon ça ne fonctionnera pas.

Pour ceux qui se demandent, c'est une Moto 360 =)

for the same price you paid your diesel watch for, you could have gotten a better quality watch thats not overpriced because you got Diesel written on it

problem is i dont know shit about watches and it was a gift from my at the time girlfriend

I think I might be putting my little buddy up for sale. Rolex 14060M 2-Liner P-serial , still under warranty from Rolex till april 2015. It comes with box , papers , extra straps for a little change of style including a James Bond correct pattern, warranty papers , warranty service box with cloth, booklets, original tag , the 300m/1000ft anchor and the original pouch. The watch runs flawlessly. The work at Rolex cost me 1112.72$. The watch has some scratches on the bracelet and clasp. I like non-polished with scratches myself than to give it to a local guy who might screw it up. Bracelet has some stretch but really not bad at all for a 13yr old watch. Pm me and we can discuss price and any other questions you might have. You can have it checked out ofcourse for authenticity but only at Rolex, nobody else . If your looking at this seriously than you know exactly how much they go for online and your probably looking at US$ as well. I'm only selling it to fund something higher end and I'm not in a hurry to sell it.The pics are with an iphone 4 so they arent the best, but you get the idea
image1_zpsc53547e5.jpeg

4444_zps3da48293.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
6666_zpsaac9f706.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0638_zps21547183.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2222_zpse007f595.jpeg
[/URL]"][/EMAIL][/IMG]

@tommyz24, the watch is beautiful. Feel free to send me the details in PM.

As I've been looking at an all-round, cheaper watch to alternate with my Tag Heuer Aquaracer, I think I'm set. I'm simply in love with that watch.

h35405741_pr_mid_9696.jpg

H_1.jpg

The Pan-europ is easily my favorite modern Hamilton. I've only seen it in pictures , how does it actually sit on the wrist? It must wear big because of the case design? I'll let you know for the Rolex in a bit , I have my heart on a Jaeger-Lecoultre but I think its going to kill me if I get rid of my submariner. Damn watches

I haven't tried it up yet, so I can't really tell how it sits. Apparently it's a 44mm, but it kinda looks bigger. I'm in love with the vintage look, I almost bought it online an hour ago, but my wife won't let me - I think she'd like to surprise me...

Back