Introducing the "Sharp Shooter" waterproof sports action video camera

Thank you mox to let me know where my supplier gets them from ... doesnt mean thats what i pay for them ( actually not even close )

btw guys i have seen and used this product and let me tell u its far better than the GoPro.. probably even made at the same facility

you just found out where its made and your gonna assume its "probably" where GoPros are made.
you shouldnt assume that. you clearly dont know much about its origins.

Thank you mox to let me know where my supplier gets them from ... doesnt mean thats what i pay for them ( actually not even close )

and u should open up a wholesale automotive parts store then .... since your good at using google !

btw guys i have seen and used this product and let me tell u its far better than the GoPro.. probably even made at the same facility

If I was you, I would just shut up and stop posting for a while. Your credibility is in the negative right now.

comparer ca avec une go pro .... Come on vous avez une bonne reputation chez autobar gacher pas tout avec ca !

Est-ce que Santurbo est seulement un vendeur, ou il est un proprio de la shop?

S'il est vendeur, je pense qu'il va se faire caller un meeting demain matin!

Est-ce que Santurbo est seulement un vendeur, ou il est un proprio de la shop?

S'il est vendeur, je pense qu'il va se faire caller un meeting demain matin!

Damage control is already in lol

I import products from all over the world on a daily basis. There is no way we can get these in for $5. But i promise It wont be $350 either. we will see. I am waiting for a response from company in china before I approach the broker to find out my landed cost.

And it looks like a heavy markup is in the works... :(

en passant le package motorsport va encore etre disponible, je comprend pas pourquoi tu dit que go-pro ce retire du sport automobile?? sa serais ridicule de la part dune compagnie de dire . Ah too bad ces pour un char je peu pas ten vendre!

GoPro is not pulling out of motorsports btw its just that the distribution rights were bought by a big company ( IE: Future Shop).

GoPro pulling out of motorsports... It never "pulled in" per say, it just sold cameras?:dunno:

They sponsor many cars and events.

displayimage.php

LOLOLOL
Mox FTW
De toute facon, GoPro Hero2 + Ventouse = rien de mieux

GoPro is not pulling out of motorsports btw its just that the distribution rights were bought by a big company ( IE: Future Shop).

Saluuuut =]

and u should open up a wholesale automotive parts store then .... since your good at using google !

HAAAAAHAHAHAHA Ah man j'en peu plus!
Comparer une merde chinoise à une GoPro est un essait pathétique à sauver ta réputation et à vendre des conneries que tu as probablement déjà achetés.
I wouldnt buy this thing for 5$, even less 350 or 310 hahaha

Daccord!

A date, c'est le seul concurent a GoPro qui a de l'allure!

Et même sa. La contour est bien mais sans plus.

GoPro's not pulling out of anything. Probably took away licenses from smaller stores to prioritise actual stores like FS/BB.
If I'm not mistaken they have "pulled out" of certain sports stores also.

scammers ITT

YUUUUUUUUP

Nice thread, so many informed people.

GO PRO is the original chinese camera- thats for sure. I said Chinese because its made in a building next door to all the others. Their marketing skills were good. They used the motorsports industry to get known.
THEN they got greedy- thinking that Best Buy and Extreme sports distibutors would do a better job. Maybe so, but in my books they have lost all credibility.

Talk about mark ups? The Go Pro HD is selling for $299 whoa , all of a sudden its on sale - direct mail order from Go Pro Cali for $199. With all the money they spend on advertising, I am sure that the camera costs $5 to produce- Ok maybe $10- double the cheap one questioned in this thread.

OK, for all the know it alls that have never imported anything from further that Freeport and for those who do not know where warranty comes from when you buy from China....calculate all of this, distribute it and then tell me what it really costs?
Oh, I guess you aren't allowed to make money if you have a business- right? sell for cost is what most people think is right in this thread. Show me a job where you work for free.

Finally, I am not trying to defend Autobar, just trying to point out how misguided some people can be that have never had a business venture in their life.

So, who is getting this direct from China, no way to lose , sure fire money making scheme - underway?

Thought so............

Le prix suggere est de 2-5$US par caméra, est-ce une manière de faire 300$++ par vente?

You really think it's possible to build a camera like this for 5$?

I import products from all over the world on a daily basis. There is no way we can get these in for $5. But i promise It wont be $350 either. we will see. I am waiting for a response from company in china before I approach the broker to find out my landed cost.

That's what I thought... So I looked up the part next to price that said: "FOB USD 2~5 / Piece"
FOB actually means "Free On Board" and is a fee relative to the shipping. IT IS NOT THE PRICE OF THE CAMERA
http://chinexport.xooit.com/t3-Incoterms-Recapitulatif.htm#FOB

I agree that it's chinese and it's quality may vary, but claiming that the OP is making a 6000% markup on this isn't right...

Back