Dereck Chisora brawls with David Haye at Klitschko vs Chisora post-fight press confer

Chisora was an embarrassment to the sport to begin with. Slapping Klitschko before the fight and spitting water in his bros face while in the ring before the fight! Unsportsmanlike to say the least...and now this! This guy should be banned from the sport all together!

Chisora was an embarrassment to the sport to begin with. Slapping Klitschko before the fight and spitting water in his bros face while in the ring before the fight! Unsportsmanlike to say the least...and now this! This guy should be banned from the sport all together!
There are chances...

more info? This looks retarded!

" Think about it: What’s one of the most memorable scenes from the Rocky series? When Balboa fought Tommy Gunn…in the streets.

How about one of the most emotional? When Clubber Lang jacked-up Micky before fighting Rocky.

Sure, it’s just a movie, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize the thrill of organized, refereed fights pale in comparison to the latter.

Besides the fact they’re the two most talented boxers in the world, a potential Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather bout is so hyped up because of the never-ending drama outside of the ring. Non-boxing fanatics are hearing the names Klitschko, Chisora and Haye for the first time, not because of an average match, but because of the unscripted fighting away from it.

Chisora and Haye aren’t the most intelligent athletes on the planet, but their immature antics are definitely a plus for boxing. "

I was sure at the end of the fight that Wladimir was gonna slug him, but alas, he kept his cool.

Too bad Vitali didn't KO him

BTW, where did you guys watch the fight ? I couldn't find any bars that showed it and had to get a free trial on epixhd.com to see it live

I was sure at the end of the fight that Wladimir was gonna slug him, but alas, he kept his cool.

Too bad Vitali didn't KO him

BTW, where did you guys watch the fight ? I couldn't find any bars that showed it and had to get a free trial on epixhd.com to see it live
internetZ !!

" Dereck Chisora indefinite suspension + 100k fine! "
Go see a doctor dude !

Back