Premier meet Vaudreuil 2012 05/05/12

J'conseillerais le parking du can tire et j'serais partant :p tant que c'est pas trop plein de ti-jo civic qui pollue le coin....

im down man, im from montreal but i dont usually work thursdays ( its on a thursday right? lol ) ... its a nice cruise down

No it's on a Saturday night sorry.
Et comme j'ai mentionner la plupart des gens qui vont etre present c'est des gens que je connais alors pas de ptit coune.

Alright so talked with the manger, they have no problem during store hours, they need the organizer to bring a letter with club name, contact info and our schedule, and above all respect and safety, no acting like an idiot, no ripping around the parking, no burnouts and no drifting. They have zero tolerance

Alright so talked with the manger, they have no problem during store hours, they need the organizer to bring a letter with club name, contact info and our schedule, and above all respect and safety, no acting like an idiot, no ripping around the parking, no burnouts and no drifting. They have zero tolerance

that is a tall order to ask. I know that most MR members will respect the rules but the locals who aren't members will show up and act like dicks in a box

yeah i know its always a biatch, unfortunately thats where we'll have to intervene, but it's like that anywhere you want to go

yeah i know its always a biatch, unfortunately thats where we'll have to intervene, but it's like that anywhere you want to go
Merci beaucoup de l'avoir contacter. Je travaille pas mal c'est temps ci alors mon horaire est serrer.
Je vais contactez Francis aussitot que possible. Merci encore dude. :)

Back