Highest HP daily driver

even my FWD shitty domestic doesn't get stuck ANYWHERE. I use it as a snow plow. Any retard who thinks by flooring it out the parking spot full of snow should learn how to drive.

288whp@6psi last summer more this summer,(FWD)
les chiffres a venir quand le built va etre fini +de400whp(FWD)

Didn't go through the thread, but at 388WT and 366WHP, I am sure that I have more than most people need for a DD. And quite honestly without the AWD it would be a true waste. With this much power WOT for more than 3 seconds in any of the lower gears is just insane.

moi 305HP/320lbs torque, en masse pour moi pour un daily car, garde un bon confort pour les longue ride et assez de power pour s'amusé, contrairement au civic a mon chum ya pas loin de 400HP au roue, sa marche en crime son affaire mais je ferais pas Montreal-Quebec dans sa, sa brasse, le volant shake, pas insonorisé pour 5 cents, tu entend le buit du muffler tout le long en t-k, chacun c'est gout:p

Non, plus dans les 500. Les HP ça veut rien dire, c'est pas une mesure de force. Le torque c'est une mesure de force.

P.S.: ninjatext

Petit cours de Physique 101: HP= (RPM/5252) * Torque.

Donc: (4200/5252) * 1000 = 800hp.

Soit tu as 800hp, soit tu as pas 1000 lbs de torque. C'est mathémagique!

I dunno where u guys live..but in montreal..in winter , it's pretty pointless to have a super powerful car...there's just no room to make it worth it..either traffic..( most of the time) ..very bad roads which will get worse with spring..and a bunch of retards that drive 40 on the streets...unless u take your car out only at night..I don't see where you would use 300 hp in a day..and how often? not to mention the highway...u don't need 300+ to drive 120...like most people nowadays...

300hp is perfect in my opinion, even though I could use more (more than the 330-ish I currently have). Unless all four wheels start spinning like crazy, I can use more. Still drive 110 on the highway.

I dunno where u guys live..but in montreal..in winter , it's pretty pointless to have a super powerful car...there's just no room to make it worth it..either traffic..( most of the time) ..very bad roads which will get worse with spring..and a bunch of retards that drive 40 on the streets...unless u take your car out only at night..I don't see where you would use 300 hp in a day..and how often? not to mention the highway...u don't need 300+ to drive 120...like most people nowadays...

Ur funny, our roads and traffic conditions are perfect for a 700 HP Monster !! God damn newb what kind of driver do you think i am !?!?!?!?!

Didn't go through the thread, but at 388WT and 366WHP, I am sure that I have more than most people need for a DD. And quite honestly without the AWD it would be a true waste. With this much power WOT for more than 3 seconds in any of the lower gears is just insane.

Boost by gear, Drag radials not useless street tires, proper suspension for your power output, a good tuner goes along way. Not the hardest thing to put the power to the ground if you know what your doing. If your some idiot with a GT40+ that's throwing 25psi in 1st gear well that's self explanatory you'll never get traction.

Boost by gear, Drag radials not useless street tires, proper suspension for your power output, a good tuner goes along way. Not the hardest thing to put the power to the ground if you know what your doing. If your some idiot with a GT40+ that's throwing 25psi in 1st gear well that's self explanatory you'll never get traction.

You CLEARLY have no idea what he runs and what he does with the car. All of what you said simply does not apply.

Back