Detailing lesson !

Moosie

Hey Guys ,
Who would be interested to set up a day in the next couple of weeks or so and you guys can come over to the shop & spend some time with me & i'll be explaining what we do when we detail a car & the how to's & any other related inquiries you guys have !
I'll be going over cleaning from A to Z & polishing & if anybody wants to learn how to polish or something like that , let me know & i'll make sure i get some panels to work on :)

If your interested please let me know as soon as possible so we can set a date thats good for everyone that wants to learn so they have a clean car by summer *tu*
If you have any questions feel free to ask !

Excuse my french , still learning !

Hey Guys,
Qui serait intéressé à mettre en place un jour dans les deux prochaines semaines environ et vous les gars peuvent venir à la boutique et passer quelque temps avec moi et je vais être expliquer ce que nous faisons lorsque nous détaillons une voiture et la manière de l'& toutes les autres enquêtes connexes vous les gars ont!
Je vais y aller plus de nettoyage de A à Z & polissage et si quelqu'un veut apprendre à polir ou quelque chose comme ça, laissez-moi savoir et je vais m'assurer d'avoir des panneaux de travailler sur :)
Si vous êtes intéressé s'il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir dès que possible afin que nous puissions fixer une date thats bonne pour tout le monde qui veut apprendre afin qu'ils aient une voiture propre d'ici l'été * tu *
Si vous avez des questions n'hésitez pas à demander!

Merci

I'm actually super interested, where's the shop located? Out of town till the 8th'ish though

It's right behind the julep !
And Adill as I said , we'll see what's a good date for everyone that's coming and worse comes to worse it can be divided into 2 groups with a different date :)

Whoever is interested please PM me your info & phone numbers and I'll get in touch with you to arrange matters *tu*

So guys for the date , is saturday the 17th good for everyone ? or would you prefer sunday the 18th ? And whats a good time for you on your usual saturday or sunday to take 3 or 4 hours off to take a quick glance ?
And the location & other info will be PM'd to the forum members that are interested & get in touch with me ! The deadline for getting a spot is is Thursday at 5 PM , after that i will PM you & call you to make sure your notified with the date & correct address so we start at the same time !
As for now there are 3 people interested *tu* With a total of 6 spots so its nice & compact & everybody interacts & doesn't get left out :big up:

* 3 SPOTS LEFT & more than enough time to send me your info :)

To get an idea on what's going to be talked about , a quick look at everything from A to Z about how to maintain you car , keep it clean on the outside & inside & under the hood etc..
Understand how different materials in your car need different products to maintain their appearance , texture and other factors ! After you know how damage can occur you can work on preventing it or bring something back to life
I'll also get some panels that are not so good looking & show you how to have a perfect scratch-less surface just like day 1 out of the factory & will post the results of the members & their results if they agree *tu*

Now as for experience , Minimum requirement is patience & being able to do things in order step by step, after that how hard you pursue perfection & how dedicated you are is going to decide your final result :)

So once again , PM me your name & phone number so i can get in touch with you & send you the details !
The course if you would like to call it will be in english for now unfortunately , around 3-4 hours from start to finish , 2 breaks and you can leave whenever you need to !
The basis of everything decides how the final result will be so i'll make sure i give you as much info as i can & not too much for you to handle :)

My motive behind this is to show people that owning a car is a responsibility much bigger than you think, it's not just a blue paper in your glove box !

Hopefully the 6 members that will come will leave at the end of the day all their questions answered & will leave understanding what detailing is & how important it is to give their cars the proper care they need :)
If you have any questions feel free to ask or shoot me a PM !

All 6 spots are taken :) will confirm with the members & will keep this thread up to date !

Just out of curiosity, are you going to take pictures and post them? Would be interesting to see how it went down.

Just out of curiosity, are you going to take pictures and post them? Would be interesting to see how it went down.

Of course Joey :) I will keep this thread updated once we all get together & will try to get feedback from the members !

Unfortunately radbouz all spots are taken for now .. But i will keep you posted for any future courses *tu*

Will do young ;) stay tuned for the results, I will post pictures by Saturday the 17th once i get home !

Good initiative to help out fellow MR members!

I'm looking around my area, most places use Mother's, Meguiars, Simoniz or Armor All... in short, anything you find at Walmart or Canadian Tire.
I WOULD be interested if you give any other courses in the future, but takes me 9 hours to drive to Mtl, and starting a course on monday til April 25th. I've done only one vehicle so far, got so little time to practice :(

Back