Info: CobrAAA's own wax !! J'ai maintenant ma propre cire exclusive

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Tout comme Paul Dalton ou Norvege spa avec Swissvax, Marc heavenly detail avec Chemical Guys, Barry Theal avec Migliore, Bouncer ou Rubbishboy avec Dodo Juice ; CobrAAA a maintenant sa propre cire !!:yikes:

Ce sera une cire exclusive ( 5 jars only in the world, that it that all!) avec Refill à vie. Ça fait plusieurs mois que je travail la-dessus, je devrais recevoir mon pot d'ici 2 semaines, Il a été envoyé vendredi dernier.

Je suis très fière et content de pouvoir vous partager la nouvelle. BTW, je suis en discussion avec deux grosses compagnies présentement, d'autres nouvelles suivront.

I have pictures but I prefer to wait till the pot arrives so I can take better one.:bigup:

dsc9049m.jpg

Pot en aluminium, je vous dit, c'est du sérieux, Ça brisera jamais!
dsc9050e.jpg

dsc9052.jpg

O-RING.. soucie du détails, ya know ? :p

dsc9053.jpg

Cool! Who's making it for you? And are there any details about it yet? % Carnuba, pot size, etc.?

Good job CobrAAA *tu* Your wax is going to be your signature ;)

Yeahh! Epic signature gonna be epic signature haha! but it's cool that it won't hit the market.

Cool! Who's making it for you? And are there any details about it yet? % Carnuba, pot size, etc.?

Wow can grats man, you earned it

But yeah more details on the wax please

:d Thanks :p

c'est asser "baller" davoir une cire a son nom *tu*

Baaaaallinnn :)

J'ai dit que j'allais donner des détails quand j'aurai des photos ''officiels''. Vous vous attendez quand même pas que je mette mon nom sur une cire liquide 16oz dans une bouteille de plastique de 14$ !??!

Guyss.... 76 % carnauba... as much as Swissvax Crystal Rock and more than Zymol Vintage and Royale. ( Last hint!! :) )

Tout comme Paul Dalton ou Norvege spa avec Swissvax, Marc heavenly detail avec Chemical Guys, Barry Theal avec Migliore, Bouncer ou Rubbishboy avec Dodo Juice ; CobrAAA a maintenant sa propre cire !!

Ce sera une cire exclusive ( 5 jars only in the world, that it that all!) avec Refill à vie. Ça fait plusieurs mois que je travail la-dessus, je devrais recevoir mon pot d'ici 2 semaines, Il a été envoyé vendredi dernier.

Je suis très fière et content de pouvoir vous partager la nouvelle. BTW, je suis en discussion avec deux grosses compagnies présentement, d'autres nouvelles suivront.

I have pictures but I prefer to wait till the pot arrives so I can take better one.:bigup:

I see no where that you said you'd give details about it only when you received it. Only that you would post pictures once you take them yourself :p

My guess: re-branded Crystal Rock.

I was spoke to Paul Dalton last summer & i know it took a while to successfully create that wax with 76% Pure Carnauba ! Carnauba is very hard in raw form & needs other chemicals to soften it & improve the protection while maintaining the properties of wax :)
Any info about the % of carnauba by total weight ? Would be very helpful to know CobrAAA *tu*

I was spoke to Paul Dalton last summer & i know it took a while to successfully create that wax with 76% Pure Carnauba ! Carnauba is very hard in raw form & needs other chemicals to soften it & improve the protection while maintaining the properties of wax :)
Any info about the % of carnauba by total weight ? Would be very helpful to know CobrAAA *tu*

Not only that, but carnauba doesn't give any shine or gloss. It is translucent at best and offer minimal light reflection. It's a simple carrier for the polymers and oils contained in the wax.

Knowing that, I've never heard of a scientific correlation that more carnauba = more or less anything. So we shouldn't really care about carnauba % in waxes imho.

Carnuba % in waxes only gives a good idea on how well and how long it will protect the vehicle.

I see no where that you said you'd give details about it only when you received it. Only that you would post pictures once you take them yourself :p

My guess: re-branded Crystal Rock.

Your right, So my bad! Ce que je pensais, je ne l'ai pas écrit comme j'aurais du!

Your guess is easy LOLL because it's the same % carnauba but it's not.

Congrats dude! *tu*

Mici :)

we've got a badass over here!

probably a badass wax.[/QUOTE

Someone is reading too much MEMES :p

How much will it cost i might want to buy :)

You can't buy it.. Hence, why it's exclusive.

It was said higher.. 76%.. the whole point was to have a little *knock* at Swissvax. Nothing less. Crystal Rock is indeed VERY HARD

Not only that, but carnauba doesn't give any shine or gloss. It is translucent at best and offer minimal light reflection. It's a simple carrier for the polymers and oils contained in the wax.

Knowing that, I've never heard of a scientific correlation that more carnauba = more or less anything. So we shouldn't really care about carnauba % in waxes imho.

Carnuba % in waxes only gives a good idea on how well and how long it will protect the vehicle.

^^ I also found the same Vince.. Usually higher-end wax with higher carnauba last also longer and it can give an unique glow like the Zymol Vintage, for exemple.

Back