News: Publicity Stunt in Montreal....

AudioAltima

pothole3.jpg

Apparently for some mobile app!

http://potholeseason.ca/

^^^ i think you're getting to the point that the roads suck. but look at the last pic
there's a bar welded behind the wheels. looks like the exhaust is hanging down, but i think that's another steel bar supporting the car. it can't be the exhaust since you see shit coming out of the muffler.

Seeing only the first photo I thought it was a bad photoshop but it appears the car is actually mounted on a pole. AudioAltima can you shed some light on where you got the photos? I can't imagine the police won't be contacting the owners of that website.

Seeing only the first photo I thought it was a bad photoshop but it appears the car is actually mounted on a pole. AudioAltima can you shed some light on where you got the photos? I can't imagine the police won't be contacting the owners of that website.

friend on facebook saw it this morning. Just passing it along. They may have got a permit to do it though, who knows. It'
s on tvanouvelles.ca as well.

Not sure if serious...

Back