ITT: your favorite protein shakes

LePolak

Legacy Member
So, you just finished a dirtyyyyyyyyyyy chest and tricep day and you think to yourself, "FUARKING PROTEIN TIME" to optimize your gains, nah mean?

What's your favorite shake recipe?

Lately iv'e been busting out the following:

-1 scoop of Promasil Vanilla isolate
-2 crushed up Dad's oatmeal cookies
-1 scoop of peanut putter
-1/3 of a banana if im feeling super frisky.
-2 cups of milk

AMAZING.

what have you guys been shaking lately?

Tuna salad, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, chicken, veggies, steak, moar steak, moar steak, milk, moar milk, chicken, eggs, bacon, moar bacon, moar eggs, moar tuna, banana, apple, moar banana, moar banana, banana/apple/milk/orange cocktail.

= my protein shake.

lol @ dads cookies. not a good shake ingredient IMO. taste is epic but not good for teh body

exactly. also, try natural almond butter instead of peanut butter. you'll get the good fats and nice texture that peanut butter has without all the crappy ingredients in most peanut butters (icing sugar!)

Screw you phaggots. Been on the stairmaster for an hour, burnt 900 calories and i'm gonna worry about 2 cookies?

pigeon-like-I-give-a-fuck.gif

but srs, I know it's not the best.

exactly. also, try natural almond butter instead of peanut butter. you'll get the good fats and nice texture that peanut butter has without all the crappy ingredients in most peanut butters (icing sugar!)

have some in the pantry, will switch, srs.

dads cookies = fat
peanut butter = fat
milk, depending on what % = fat

burning 900 calories on stairmaster then having a 500+ calorie shake where a good deal of the cals come from fat could be counterproductive.. right after a workout you want to get as much lean protein to your muscles as possible.

dads cookies = fat
peanut butter = fat

burning 900 calories on stairmaster then having a 500+ calorie shake where a good deal of the cals come from fat could be counterproductive.. right after a workout you want to get as much lean protein to your muscles as possible.

FAVORITE shake, not healthiest.

Also, i'll usually take it in the morning, and just have iso+water after my workout

FAVORITE shake, not healthiest.

Also, i'll usually take it in the morning, and just have iso+water after my workout

oh thats good. even in the morning though, you'll want proper fats instead of sugary ones

dads cookies = fat
peanut butter = fat

Bro science is strong in this one ... Only fat someone should worry about is trans fat . All other fats are good , the only thing he should be worry about in his shake is the amount of calories IF he cares .

^^I sort of agree with that mentality tbh.. I'm not one to really make a science out of it and count numbers. I get that it may not be the leanest of shakes, but I don't really mind all that much.

Bro science is strong in this one ... Only fat someone should worry about is trans fat . All other fats are good , the only thing he should be worry about in his shake is the amount of calories IF he cares .

this.
But to much saturated fat is not good imo

my favorite shake : Whey + dbol + clen

cool story. i just stated that his shake had a lot of fats, i didnt say which were good or bad. regardless, even though monounsaturated fats are good, they'll still make you fat if you eat a lot of them.

cool story. i just stated that his shake had a lot of fats, i didnt say which were good or bad. regardless, even though monounsaturated fats are good, they'll still make you fat if you eat a lot of them.

fat doesn't make you fat ........calorie surplus make you fat

fat doesn't make you fat ........calorie surplus make you fat

and wouldn't it be such a CRAZY coincidence if fat was the most calorie dense energy source???

fats make you fat because they contain a lot of calories.

Back