ITT: your favorite protein shakes

lol @ cookies in protein shake

I do skim milk with like blueberries or strawberries and chocolate iso weigh
or iso weigh and water.

dads cookies = fat
peanut butter = fat
milk, depending on what % = fat

burning 900 calories on stairmaster then having a 500+ calorie shake where a good deal of the cals come from fat could be counterproductive.. right after a workout you want to get as much lean protein to your muscles as possible.

and sugar.

2 scoops of chocolate isolate with orange juice. 15 minutes after the workout. Orange juice is important since you need a lot of calories immediately after your workout.

250ml milk, 2 egg, 1 scoop of frozen rasperry, 2 dips of ice cream vanilla + 1 scoop of vanilla protein or strawberry.

sometimes I swap rasperry with berry or banana.

i bought some weight gainer last week... wow its says on the label 1250calories 2/scoop so i was like dam this shit is perfect, the others one are like 800cal 4/scoop... when i got home i open this shit up and found out i just got screwed. The scoop is like a fucking shovel its hard to get it out of the container, one complete shovel= 4 regulard scoops. AND it taste like shit.

lolll my breakfast shake :
-3 whole eggs
-8 egg whites
-1/2 cup of blueberries
-1 cup of oatmeal
-fish oil

i bought some weight gainer last week... wow its says on the label 1250calories 2/scoop so i was like dam this shit is perfect, the others one are like 800cal 4/scoop... when i got home i open this shit up and found out i just got screwed. The scoop is like a fucking shovel its hard to get it out of the container, one complete shovel= 4 regulard scoops. AND it taste like shit.

lol

they're laughing in their snuggies reading your comment.

Back