Slovenian supercar: Renovatio T500 pics + vid

photoshopaddict

"As a race driver I have long dreamed that I would be able to drive a road car that provided the response, the turn in, traction and tactility that we expect from a race car but that could be usable every day. Our car the Tushek Renovatio has been engineered specifically to do this, with an obsessive focus on lightweight and race specification componentry, is what we call a Super Sports Car -- a car that is sharper and more communicative than any you can find on the market now. The joy in driving such a car is the dialogue between the car and driver; the car must become a subconscious extension of the drivers will, communicating perfectly with him. We have engineered this joy into our car such that each and every time you travel together it is like an exquisite night with a wonderful lover. Our car is full of emotions and emotion enhancing technology, much of it focused around lightness creating one of the best handling, lightest and fastest supercars on the circuit with uniquely good looks for the road."

Aljosa Tusek

The Renovatio T500 runs on an Audi-sourced 450hp 4.2-liter V8 engine which can propel its sub-2,500lbs curb weight from 0-62mph in just 3.7 seconds. It can hit a top speed of over 193mph.

Tushek-Renovatio-T500-7.jpg

Tushek-Renovatio-T500-8.jpg

Tushek-Renovatio-T500-9.jpg

Tushek-Renovatio-T500-11.jpg

Tushek-Renovatio-T500-12.jpg

Tushek-Renovatio-T500-4.jpg

Tushek-Renovatio-T500-5.jpg

Tushek-Renovatio-T500-6.jpg

K1 kit indeed. Looks a lot like the Plethore, yet is light years ahead.

Light years are a measure of distance, not time. :/

I don't like the solid brake rotors on a supercar. The point of the wing and the body kit is to race, get better vented brakes.

what I noticed right away is that the fenders are "closing" around the tires even past the mid point of the wheel... making the wheel well gap constant all around the tire and height of the body.

It looks very very good and I think is the only car I have seen with such design feature.

Light years are a measure of distance, not time. :/

I don't like the solid brake rotors on a supercar. The point of the wing and the body kit is to race, get better vented brakes.
Being ahead in time would be impossible. They are in fact light years ahead.

Thanks for participating.

Being ahead in time would be impossible. They are in fact light years ahead.

Thanks for participating.

That makes no sense. If they were "light years" ahead and were actually looking back to the competition, this competition would actually be "in the future". When they returned, they would have been stuck in the past. Making it impossible to measure the distance VS time spatial continuum without a flux capacitor.

That makes no sense. If they were "light years" ahead and were actually looking back to the competition, this competition would actually be "in the future". When they returned, they would have been stuck in the past. Making it impossible to measure the distance VS time spatial continuum without a flux capacitor.

Continue arguing the meaning of an idiomatic phrase, it's pretty entertaining.

Back