Who's Riding and where

tonight. we starting the ride from longueuil (grande-allée) at 9:45 ^pm
of course its a midnight run but join us if you want.

i work till 9 so thats why. my cell phone is 514-770-4471 for sms if there any problems

tonight. we starting the ride from longueuil (grande-allée) at 9:45 ^pm
of course its a midnight run but join us if you want.

i work till 9 so thats why. my cell phone is 514-770-4471 for sms if there any problems

I used to do those!...Until I got a 10pt $1000 ticket that cost me another $750 in lawyer fees + license renewal fees + upped insurance on three vehicles +++

^ why did you stop?

He followed quietly at a distance until we got off at an exit. My buddy and I got quite a surprise when he pulled up beside us.

Anyways, it's not worth it for me. Losing $2k sucks, but losing my professional designation because of a criminal record would be MUCH MUCH MUCH more costly.

Besides, going 250 in a straight line gets old, and a monkey could do that.

Back on topic, I'm down for rides up north on weekends. pm/email @ marcusc_loud@hotmail.com

j'ai pas parler de vitesse moi. je roule pour rouler on enjoy le beau temps thats it. arreter prendre un café et manger un beigne

i am so jelly, midnight runs sounds like heaven.

wish i had the means to afford a bike.

I just love spending money on the VW though :/

He followed quietly at a distance until we got off at an exit. My buddy and I got quite a surprise when he pulled up beside us.

Anyways, it's not worth it for me. Losing $2k sucks, but losing my professional designation because of a criminal record would be MUCH MUCH MUCH more costly.

Besides, going 250 in a straight line gets old, and a monkey could do that.

Back on topic, I'm down for rides up north on weekends. pm/email @ marcusc_loud@hotmail.com

so when he lights the cherries, you run. who cares if he gets your plate... it doesn't matter.

And what will you say when they will come later on and knock at your door ? That it was not you on your bike ?

they still have to prove it was you riding that bike at that time.

or you can report your own bike stolen, and police will find your bike and return it to you.

Back