Nautilus hook up?

BoxsterBoy

Administrator
Pour deux abonnements chez Nautilus.

Je sais, je sais... MAIS - J'ai besoin de quelque chose avec multiples emplacements et c'est près de chez moi et il y en a un downtown, dans la batisse voisine de mon bureau.

Alors ça sera Nautilus, mais étant consultant, je n'ai pas de plan corporatif...

Hook ups?

Thanks MR.

Find out what "corps" have deals with the gym and just tell them you work for that company. That's what I did and I wasn't even asked for proof. Only suckas pay full price at gyms

Do you happen to have one of these coupon hidding... ??
No, the company issue them with the employee's name on it. Honestly, I think that paying the full price is not that bad considering that some Nautilus Plus gyms are really nice.

$283 per year tax in, I love it :)

Ouch !! Je comprend maintenant pourquoi ils ne mentionnent pas leurs prix sur leur site web !! Ça découragerait plusieurs clients potentiels à ce montant-là !!

Donc c'est 566$ (tax in) pour ceux qui n'ont pas de rabais ...

Je sais que j'aurais un rabais avec mon employeur mais c'est certainement pas 50% !!

FWIW, I used to work at a Nautilus, in Gatineau. Depending on who writes up your contract, you might be able to slip by without having proof you work at a place with a discount.

Depending on which corporate place you "work for", some businesses demand an employee number or something. Employees won't be able to write up your contract without the said proof. So the tricky part will be to find a corporate discount that doesn't demand proof to write up the contract.

From there, you have to hope the employee doesn't really care. I know I never asked for proof because honestly I don't give a shit how much you pay. Try to get someone who works there part-time, not the boss or the assistant. Usually the part-time employees are pretty damn soft.

Hope this helps.

Ouch !! Je comprend maintenant pourquoi ils ne mentionnent pas leurs prix sur leur site web !! Ça découragerait plusieurs clients potentiels à ce montant-là !!

Donc c'est 566$ (tax in) pour ceux qui n'ont pas de rabais ...

Je sais que j'aurais un rabais avec mon employeur mais c'est certainement pas 50% !!
It's OK compared to gyms where you pay $100 per month :dunno:

Comment est ce qu'on sais si un a un rabais avec notre employeur ? Est ce certain style de compagnie en particulier seulement ?

Comment est ce qu'on sais si un a un rabais avec notre employeur ? Est ce certain style de compagnie en particulier seulement ?
Demande à ton département de ressources humaines. La compagnie doit avoir un contrat avec Nautilus Plus.

Back