Just got my car stolen in laval *UPDATE 16-04-2012 PICS*

*Pics*

Stopped by fix auto today to see the damage on the car and snap some pics for the insurance and MR.. :)

1) he broke into the car ripped off the plastic and broke the ignition.

b89772a1-95dc-eb42.jpg

b89772a1-9440-4759.jpg

b89772a1-95a8-a01c.jpg

2) screwdriver in the ignition

b89772a1-9506-dcf5.jpg

b89772a1-9554-d394.jpg

3) hotwired the car..

b89772a1-9588-79fb.jpg

Question is: Viper or Compustar AND wich Club to buy?

it was supposed to be a total loss but they managed a deal with fix auto..

so in the end..they will: change and paint front & back bumpers, steering column, ignition, change the weather band around the door, alignment..

And the car wont be VGA! :)

Oh and insurance is paying for that too..

b89772a1-9a0a-fee6.jpg

Last edited:
so they just took it for a joy ride? didn't take the seats? they were prolly dissapointed with your sohc engine.

fix auto + nice job ? hmm check sa dude mon auto a été envoyé la pour repeindre le bumper avant, cétais beau au début mais jme suis vite rendu compte que la couche de painture+clear étais plus mince que la peau dma grand-mère TAB..sa la rechippé tusuite

J'etait obliger daller la car lassurance ne fait affaire quavec des fix auto..

Pour ma question alarme 2 way iriez vous plus avec un viper ou compustar? Et quel type de club acheteriez vous?

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk 2

Yeah really lol.

But he's right tho, most insurance companies make you go to a place they have deals with. After someone hit my friends car (completely wasn't his fault) he argued with the insurance that he wanted his car to be fixed at a Honda dealership with oem parts only and eventually he got it done. Because you can technically bring it to any garage you choose.

Back