Volkswagen Golf R vs Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

I don't understand why they made it like that, but you can probably turn it off via vagcom but then I wonder about the warranty, dunno

wow c'est vraiment ridicule que la US spec ne peut pas désactiver le contrôle de stabilité

Stupid Volkswagen, vla 2 mois il avait promis de pouvoir désactiver le ESP. Bande de connard! Le reste est parfait, quelle bande d'épais, en plus il avait promis que ça allait être désactivable, c'est innaceptable lol.

Juste pour cette raison je suis content d'avoir cancellé mon dépot pour une R, trop dégonflé par rapport à ;a version europenne.

Last edited:
le gars me gossai tun peu a force de juste parler d'intérieur, mais la 2e partie sur la track était bien!

en meme temp jsuis surpris de sa final parce qu'ont passe le plus clair de son temps sur la route et pas sur la track moi j'aurai pris la golf a 100% surtout apres avoir essayé la lancer a ces premières unité ils la vendais vraiment cher et tout semblais cheap dedans !

dommage pour l'ESP jsuis certain que certain geek fanatique sauront le désactivé donc le win pour moi GOLF

par contre je pense pas que 36 000$ valent le prix d'une golf donc le best reste t'en qua moi la GTI en plus en version non DSG la R arrivais a peine a distancé la GTI cote a cote !

The Golf R isn't a real R

It doesn't have a vR type engine(not to mention its a 4 cyl) and it only comes in four doors. Two major things that the mk4/5 R32s had unique to them.

*no I don't mean 2 doors are unique to the r32 but rather the idea the the r32 was uniquely available only in 2 doors

The Golf R isn't a real R

It doesn't have a vR type engine(not to mention its a 4 cyl) and it only comes in four doors. Two major things that the mk4/5 R32s had unique to them.

*no I don't mean 2 doors are unique to the r32 but rather the idea the the r32 was uniquely available only in 2 doors

They did away with the VR engine in order to save fuel and weight. If you ask me it was a reasonable thing to do since they probably wanted the golf to handle better. That being said I would still take the Evo since I don't really care about interiors. Also The Evo is in its 10th Evolution and the Golf R would be in its first, it has alot of development to go before it will be as fast the evo.

They did away with the VR engine in order to save fuel and weight. If you ask me it was a reasonable thing to do since they probably wanted the golf to handle better. That being said I would still take the Evo since I don't really care about interiors. Also The Evo is in its 10th Evolution and the Golf R would be in its first, it has alot of development to go before it will be as fast the evo.

Ça change pas grand chose que EVO soit rendu à sa dixième, la première était déjà presque aussi exceptionnel que l'actuelle.

Ça change pas grand chose que EVO soit rendu à sa dixième, la première était déjà presque aussi exceptionnel que l'actuelle.

You would say that but the 6th Evolution (Or the 6.5) is considered the best of them all. From the 8th and on its been too softened and lost some of its original brutality.

Back