Car or bike?

Car or bike?

• Total voters

mathieums

What would you do if you had the choice?

I want a new toy for the summer but I can't figure it out yet.

I don't have my bike licence, which suck since I could not ride the bike a lot this year...

Plus I'm a bit "short to ground" type of guy so me+bike=coffin

On the other hand, I don't have room to keep a second car so...

As always, can't decide... I want it all!

PS: If I get a summer ride, I'll keep my current 2009 impreza as my winter beater.

i dont have a canadian bike license, i dont wanna spend money and time to get it, so if i had enough $$, i would get a dirtbike or trackbike....WAIT, is it possible without license ?

hahaha...

tu fais combien de km avec ton yam ?

Je passe mon vrai permis dans 3 semaines, donc jusqu'à maintenant pas grand chose, et même après, j'irai pas faire des rides de babyboomers dans les laurentides.

Get a 350z, I'm getting one soon too. I mean, 310hp for a car that inexpensive is a steal. Shits beautiful, has dat ass, dat exhaust sound, dat bose sound system.

^I drive a Z convertible occasionally, it's fun but nothing like a bike.

IMO, bike + Impreza is the best combo for our climate. Bikes are great on gas, and tons of fun on warm summer days. But when it snows/rains, nothing tops the Impreza.

Like Broody, I presently have an STI, an Impreza wagon, and a bike. I use the bike every chance I get, then the Impreza wagon, and my STI once a week tops. Nothing beats the bike and I'm selling my summer/fun car, because it really isn't thrilling anymore.

The downside: The license is long and expensive, and it's not a question of "If" you're going to crash, it's "when".

Get a bike.

9vhwjo.jpg

Summer ride FTW

Used to ride a bike as a daily driver from March to December and I wouldn't do it anymore, sure it's fun to jump on the bike, go downdown and have a drink during a summer week-end, but being stuck in traffic on a sport bike is a PAIN, highways are the most boring thing if you aren't speeding, almost killed myself riding near Morin Heights because our roads are so shitty, and I could have lost my license every time I rode past 10PM... It was a lot of fun until I got fed up with our roads and wreckless drivers who don't give a shit about motorcycles. Don't get me wrong, I love motorcycles, but now I only do track racing and it's the best. Sometime I do miss my street bike, but never while I'm driving my summer car :)

j'aimerais bien ça avoir un bike aussi, ma ça me tente crissement pas d'attendre environ 13 mois avant d'avoir le permis...

go for the STI if you have the money, it will be perfect for summer and winter

bike isnt that fun, think about GEV, accident, plate $$, shitty road..

J'ai eu tellement de fun avec mon bike underpowered, je pense pas qu'une voiture puisse s'approcher du fun de pencher dans une courbe.

that made me smile

whats the song in the video?

if I get a bike I'm looking into this:

2012_FZ8-S_SMX_CA_3_l.jpg

Yamaha Fazer 8

Or maybe a 650 suzuki

Back