Event Coverage: -Photos- OD JDM Mondays-04/09

loved it the meet was super sick except i saw a douche is a 300zx fucking drifting i hope this shit doesnt keep going or well get kicked out again!!!!

Je vais surement passé un soir quand je vais avoir posé mes Sportlines,bushings,et spacers en arriere. Il va avoir l'air moin d'une vidange apres!! haha :D

mksTurbo thank you. It just sucks I mean seriously this city is so big on cars one of the biggest and people are simply doing everything to destroy it, I have nothing against wanting to have fun but theyre are places to do it. Yes I got a massive ticket for speeding but that was my mistake, let's keep these things alive and enjoy the fact we are car fanatics. If you wanna rev your engine and make your friends or people listen go ahead but their is a limit to how much to do it. You wanna Burnout? Drift? Drag? do it alone in a quite place or go to the effing strip!

Id love to make it out to a meet one day. Hopefully it stays a Public meet till then. If by chance it goes back to a private thing. How can you go about being a part of it?

Je vais surement passé un soir quand je vais avoir posé mes Sportlines,bushings,et spacers en arriere. Il va avoir l'air moin d'une vidange apres!! haha :D

Ne te laisse pas faire ecoeurer par le monde qui parle de vidanges sur MR. On m'a dit cela plusiers fois avec mon vieux char, mais si tu aime ce que tu conduis (et surement que ca rentres bien dans le budget), oublie les autres! C'est evident que c'est pas une Ferrari, mais tu n'a jamais dit ca non plus!

I'm working mondays for the rest of the month... Going to try and change my shifts for may!

i-cant-see-shit.jpg

maudit photo de fcbk...

mksTurbo thank you. It just sucks I mean seriously this city is so big on cars one of the biggest and people are simply doing everything to destroy it, I have nothing against wanting to have fun but theyre are places to do it. Yes I got a massive ticket for speeding but that was my mistake, let's keep these things alive and enjoy the fact we are car fanatics. If you wanna rev your engine and make your friends or people listen go ahead but their is a limit to how much to do it. You wanna Burnout? Drift? Drag? do it alone in a quite place or go to the effing strip!

Poeple that go to meet and make fun of other with lower budget should also be banned from the meet. Anti-car enthusiasm should not be welcome.

You said it ^ Onistly i have judged and probably still will but people do things that just don't make sence sometimes. Lol but to say to someone that you should of gotten a 240 instead of your civic is like saying you shoulda bought panties not boxers it simply is not for someone to say what someone should buy.

Back