What's been seen cannot be unseen..!

raisins%20secs%20sun%20maid.jpg

tbh this is sad. I was afraid to scroll down immediately so I read some of the text to get an idea of what I was about to see.

"Lorsque j’étais obèse, on ne pouvait s’y méprendre… Lorsque je faisais une rencontre, mon partenaire était parfaitement conscient qu’en enlevant mes vêtements, il y trouverait un corps gros et déformé."

"Si j’effectuais des rencontres aujourd’hui, je n’aurais d’autres choix que d’en parler avant que les évènements s’enchainent, car la surprise serait mauvaise! Comment expliquez que même si je suis jolie, une fois nue je suis une toute autre personne? Et si je ne disais tout simplement rien… Quels types de réaction pourraient produire mes seins vides et mes cuisses flasques?"

How would you react?

I have to say, I prefer chicks with decent curves over skinny chicks so I don't think I could fall in such a tarp but...what about you? Has this shit ever happened to you? Taking some pretty looking chick home only to realize her body is nasty as fuck? lol.

That's fucking horrible; how does that not happen to everyone who loses weight though?
that happens when you go from obese to skinny too fast. Your skin needs LOTS of attention and time to lose elasticity and go back to a somewhat normal state.

She went through surgery so she was basically emptied pretty fast.

If you want to lose weight and not be in her situation you need to progressively lose weight. "slowly but surely".

Back