Facebook crashes all the time

Pedoriftobear

Anyone else experiences this? Using google chrome... The page randomly freezes and you have to open a new tab and /kill the "bugged" one....

It's pretty frustrating tbh.

Anyone else experiences this? Using google chrome... The page randomly freezes and you have to open a new tab and /kill the "bugged" one....

It's pretty frustrating tbh.
Same for me happened 6-7 time since monday, specially when i'm using the facebook tchat

Running fine for me on Chrome.

I don't understand people who need to delete their Facebook account/stop drinking completely in order to control themselves. I don't invite people to events that I create if they are not in my Facebook network of friends. Hell, most people don't even text message anymore, they just WIFI on their phones using Facebook chat to communicate with everyone. Not having Facebook seems more like a handicap than anything else.

Of course, people who play homosexual games on Facebook and invite you to play those games are just retarded and need to be shot in the face.

Running fine for me on Chrome.

I don't understand people who need to delete their Facebook account/stop drinking completely in order to control themselves. I don't invite people to events that I create if they are not in my Facebook network of friends. Hell, most people don't even text message anymore, they just WIFI on their phones using Facebook chat to communicate with everyone. Not having Facebook seems more like a handicap than anything else.

Of course, people who play homosexual games on Facebook and invite you to play those games are just retarded and need to be shot in the face.

They're the same who brag about not owning a television or a cell phone. Also known as HIPSTERS.

I'm not gonna delete my facebook account, its useful on many different levels. Just like Gatz said, not having facebook is an handicap, i like being aware of whats going on in my entourage without even having to ask for it lol.. Plus it's easy to break the ice after a crazy night in a club with a girl, she adds you on facebook and BAM!

I'm not gonna delete my facebook account, its useful on many different levels. Just like Gatz said, not having facebook is an handicap, i like being aware of whats going on in my entourage without even having to ask for it lol.. Plus it's easy to break the ice after a crazy night in a club with a girl, she adds you on facebook and BAM!

HhHhhaahahhahahahahahhahaahhhahahhhhhhahhahhahah

No problem here using chrome

There's a google/facebook war going on. It might have something to do with it.

Some android phone models can't sync with facebook because of that little war. Facebook has a small bug that prevents the syncing, it could easily be fixed by google (or facebook) on their nexus S and Galaxy Nexus phones, but google chose to disable the sync function instead of fixing it.

Back