Nevermind all the Robots that keep getting posted, these will take over the world:

EV

727rxi.jpg

Yeah I'm scared.

I got my trusty electro racket, great for killing this summer's new generation of spiders in my backyard...

You should be glad that we don't have camel spiders here. That thing is small fry.

Indeed, you don't want to meet a full grown camel spider, they're fast and if you manage to kill one at least the size of a closed fist, you can actually hear it scream..

True story.

Apparently with the early spring this year, it gives insects and Arachnids a longer time to mature hence making them bigger then previous years aka we should expect bigger bugs this year. OPs photo is truth

EV: never go to australia, ever.

but od_man that shit is so bad for the environment not to mention for us. I'd rather stomp on that shit with my work boots.

since these spiders are so big and apparently scream, I'm going to have to mention inb4trish

Apparently with the early spring this year, it gives insects and Arachnids a longer time to mature hence making them bigger then previous years aka we should expect bigger bugs this year. OPs photo is truth

EV: never go to australia, ever.

Nothing compared to the bugs I saw in Africa brah. There was this 2 inch big spider that was in our room, we sprayed it with raid and that shit didn't do anything. It just completely disregarded that shit and went about its business.

Back