Feeler... Anyone interested in diagnostics and some coding at the Julep Meet?

Installations GTH

Shop Representative
I have all the software and hardware as does a friend of mine who has a lot of experience with it.

I thought of offering a "short test" that will read all of the modules in the car and give a detailed list of stored faults that I can store on a PDF (bring a flash drive). This is way beyond OBD2 this is the dealer tool. It reads every module in the car and they all store faults. Really amazing info.

At the same time can do some custom coding, mainly the euro features

My personal favorite is removal of the "accept" screen on the Nav...

For example , window roll up with key remote, corner light delete, DRL on off alarm features etc.

And of course any resets, airbag etc.

We won't charge a lot if a lot of people want to do it at once.

Je parle Francais mais c'est un peut compliquer pour moi a faire une gros liste en Francais!

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ca serais interessant sa! avec sa tu pourrais savoir si mon alarme original et on ou off pour le son? (BMW 1997 528I)

I would be intrested in geting the car coded for windows roll up with remote and DRL off. Were having a BMW meet on Sunday May 6th so it would be great if you show up at the meet, id love to get those two things done.

Me and my buddy are down for some coding! We both own e92 335i. Let me know when we can do this!

That's the meet I am talking about...

I have a 98 528 so I know them well :)

Not much can be done to E30's there is no communication between units you can only do basic testing, no coding per say.

I can turn off the tailight bulb tests

And yes I can do the E92 !

Haha! Definitely interested in having the car coded for windows and getting the codes, etc... My coolant light has been on intermittently and coolant level seems fine when I check it. Count me in!

No problem I can read and clear the errors as long as the problem has been fixed.

There is an activation menu to try all the electronics in the car with the laptop, from windows to radio to wipers.

I could even activate the airbag :)

Sorry if this is confusing:
Is it possible when the lights are switched to off leave the DRL on (stock) but when switched to the 1rst on position, (where the DRL lights and turn signs are on) have the DRL off while leaving the turn signals on.

Installations GTH, crois-tu que ton appareil peut lire l'ECU/PCM d'une MINI Cooper 2005?

Si c'est bien le programme que je pense, alors oui normalement il devrait pouvoir lire ta R50 mini !

Depuis que j'ai le cable et les programmes, jai fait quelques coding sur ma 5, par exemple, activer l'option bluetooth dans mon auto, mettre le digital speed dans le speed cluster et les vitres qui se ferme avec la telecommande, aussi jai fait l'enregistrement de la batterie, je vais faire bientot la calibration de mon volant actif et la mise a jour du i-drive ! Un des meilleurs achats que jai fait pour mon auto !

Je suis sur que Intallation GTH pourra te lire ton ecu et meme au passage te mettre de nouvelles fonctions dans ton auto !

Si c'est bien le programme que je pense, alors oui normalement il devrait pouvoir lire ta R50 mini !

Depuis que j'ai le cable et les programmes, jai fait quelques coding sur ma 5, par exemple, activer l'option bluetooth dans mon auto, mettre le digital speed dans le speed cluster et les vitres qui se ferme avec la telecommande, aussi jai fait l'enregistrement de la batterie, je vais faire bientot la calibration de mon volant actif et la mise a jour du i-drive ! Un des meilleurs achats que jai fait pour mon auto !

Je suis sur que Intallation GTH pourra te lire ton ecu et meme au passage te mettre de nouvelles fonctions dans ton auto !

Le firmware du iDrive, tu vas le telecharger ou, genre la derniere mise a jour?

Back