Your local hero needs attention .... Part Deuce

Fkn love this car. Caps were removed last time I drove by his house... I like the look even more.

Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie.gif

let the haters hate ...

Here I am!

New pictures won't suddenly make the car beautiful. I still think it looks like crap, but that's just my .02... The front-end looks nice, but the rear ""fitment"" kills it all. A wheel/height setup similar to the front would make everything muuuuuuuuuuch better IMO.

(BBS wheels and Nankang tires... Or how to match quality wheels with doubtful tires.)

Les photos sont vraiment belle, mais reste que c'est toujours la même Mazda3 basic avec des mags qui coute cher et un exhaust de civic

The lower you go the more camber is added so yes there is less camber the higher you go, he obviously does not drive at that height but considering that he's a trooper and drives slammed camber is still there.. Id like to see someone fit a 9 inch wide + 2 inch lips on a car with a low ass offset and not camber their wheels and or destroy the shit out of their fenders.. It's a style like it or leave it but he pulls off that style to the best..

et le lip home Depot lui?

:p

lol

Je trouve seulement qu'il n'y a aucune sens de faire ça avec ce char la et pourtant je vois le build du civic que tu as retrouvé et je trouve ça nice.

Jme dit que pour faire bagger un char il faut qu'il y ait quelque chose de spécial ou que ça soit original, mais la avec la mazda3 je trouve que y a rien kit fit ensemble.

Back