Would you run over someone damaging your car(taxi follow up)

Would you run over someone kick your car (taxi follow up)

• Yes

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Depends, (specify)

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters

Razz

Legacy Member
I had to make this poll.
If people (Several) were kicking your car, you feared for your safety.
This is your car, you're property that you saved up money for and here you are with several people kicking it, jumping on it while you are in it...
( i hate taxis more then anything, but i would've done what he did)

The scenario went down like this :

Guy slams door --> Cab gets out and starts shouting with the guy ---> Cabs goes back in his car and tries to run them over and damages his car (there is no video of this) -----> Guy starts hitting car ----> Guy gets run over.

If my life is in danger..yes. But the guy could have driven in a different direction.

It's hard to say unless you're in the situation but I wouldn't stand there.

Error, this device is too sexy to be identified.!#=/+?+

If my life is in danger..yes. But the guy could have driven in a different direction.

This.

In the case of what happened to this taxi driver, I would have driven in a different direction. No death penalty for guys smashing your car because "This is your car, you're property that you saved up money for" blablabla ....

This.

In the case of what happened to this taxi driver, I would have driven in a different direction. No death penalty for guys smashing your car because "This is your car, you're property that you saved up money for" blablabla ....

I'd rather use this

503564-smith___wesson_model_27.jpg

J'avancerais a basse vitesse pour m'assurer que personne passe en dessous du char. Si ya personne devant le char mais du monde sur le hood je mets ca au fond. Il va passer sur le top mais il va survivre.

I would run someone for self defense purposes, however the taxi had so many chances to get away wayy before the situation escalated. When he did decide to get away, he pulled a fucking 3 point u-turn and slammed the gas to drive into the crowd. He could have easily just taken any other direction, IMO he purposely wanted to mow those guys down...

Also, at some point he wanted to get out of his car to confront the asshole (you can see the door opening, and slammed shut by the guy that got run over). IMO both the taxi driver and the crowd are responsible...

He might have some difficulty proving self-defense in this case, he had too many outs, he tried to open his door to confront the crowd, and the three point u-turn is just icing on the cake.

But if for example, someone in front of my car points a gun at me, it's duck down and WOT, I'm mowing that motherfucker down...

I voted no but if the only way to save myself is run one over I would be it would be last resort and I would try to push him more then plain rolling over.

pas capable de prendre un partie
le taxi et les jeunne immigran sont tous con.
et dans le tord.

if i were encircled - perhaps..
i've seen a simple sidekick shatter side windows, don't take much & then they're in there gently knuckle messaging your face

-
In Russia tough guy Drunks Once again Mess With the Wrong Driver

You have insurance to get a new car, he won't be getting new legs or a new life. You simply don't kill to protect material belongings. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Back