Stop fucking around! / arrete avec l'esti de niaisage!

pisarski

A TOUS LE MONDE QUI AIME LES FUCKING MEET LE LUNDI ARRETE DE FAIRE LES CONS / TO EVERYONE WHO LIKES THE MONDAY MEETS HOW ABOUT STOP FUCKING AROUND.

For god sake we go to meets to MEET OTHER PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PASSION FOR CARS! not to fucking have 10 seconds of fame, attract cops, cause accidents and worst of all HOPE TO GOD no one gets hurt. Everyone cheering people on to be retards on public fucking street where family's are. Is it just me or the only way any of you dumb asses will understand is when someone gets hit or worse, killed. For fuck sake. Almost all week long there's track open where you can fuck around AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. Stop ruining the meets and go drive off a cliff. I would convert to french but fuck it, you people are too bone headed to understand.

Vous etis toute des cave se soire... point finale.

Last edited:
Does everyone want to see this everynight? Voulais vous tous voir sa chaque soiree?

148746_10150721555671194_513506193_9704526_1553274268_n.jpg

578328_10150721555066194_513506193_9704524_1013953759_n.jpg

^ Example of why stupidity is keeped for the track. At the track though it isn't stupidity because it's a safe controlled environment. This is what you god damn assholes have to understand.

^ Example of why stupidity is keeped for the track. At the track though it isn't stupidity because it's a safe controlled environment. This is what you god damn assholes have to understand.

Holy crap.... Glad to hear that you and your kid are ok!

When I got there, I really didn't expect the faggots to start that shit again on the street. Missed a couple of MR peeps I wanted to meet up with on the way out.

pisarski AGREED.... there all morons but all it takes is one moron to start the Ricer cut offs and they all follow ... !! Well i think ill go buy marbels for next weeks meet for all those who like to pull smoke shows and 1/4 miles in the parking lots. :) I rather they stop get out and will have such a better time watching them fall

Agreed. This is gettting out of hand. I'm even fucking scared to bring my car there. The amount of people that almost got killed is retarded.
What happened to the good old JDM meets?

i almost got ran over with my kid FFS !!

Who almost got killed?

His son. If I would ever see a child be put into a ambulance because of some fucking retard... It's the end. Do you know what his father would feel like? This is why people have to keep this bullshit on the track.

Agreed. This is gettting out of hand. I'm even fucking scared to bring my car there. The amount of people that almost got killed is retarded.

exactly..Some ass one day punched the window on my Colt (which is a piece of shit really) because we were filming his friend barfing on the ground since he was wasted. I almost got out and wanted to hit him with my tire iron, if any idiot would so much so scratch my evo because he was fucking around to get some attention.................... just make the "dots" continue..............you get the point.

Fuck, I left just in time then! There were TONS of retards tonight, which completely ruined the fact that there was an incredible amount of quality rides.

Sparco, your car is fucking mint btw...

They died a painful death at the hands of retarded ti-coune highschool dropouts.

Back