Stop fucking around! / arrete avec l'esti de niaisage!

i know of a warehouse in the east end of montreal that has a pretty big parking lot but nowhere near as big as the laval one it could easily fit 100 cars no doubt, its private property and i know the owner

dont hate on car brands thats just pathetic because everybody does stupid shit with different cars!! you say ban civic i say ban volks(you can clearly see in the video some volks also and as 99% werent civics...infiniti ford toyota nissan) theres no end to this lets just ban those who do the burns and who dont respect whatever is being asked

on devrais peut etre a commencer a faire des meets for adult only, bring ur liscence or you cant come in!!!! :p ,une des raison pq jy vais de moin en moin to much dumb ass dommage

God I love the classic car crowd when I read shit like this. Granted they are old fucks but at least when the cops come around, it's to check out the rides not to give out tickets.

I hope you guys get it all sorted out because that ruins it for everyone.

HAve you thought about taking pictures of retards in action and uploading them to a site. Block entrance to these people when they show up again. Needs to be enforced by everyone though.

In an age where everyone has a cellphone with a camera, just film it and get pictures of the plate and put it in the CSR section for the officers, who have accounts on MR, to find.
Might be incentive to stop fuckig around if they are being publicly ousted and put on display as idiots.

As for banning civics only? I agree that alot of young drivers give the car a bad rep, but they aren't the only ones driving them (I'm 25 and drive an 05, never spun the tires and never hit the cutoff :p)

What if someone said to ban all AWD or RWD just because they are capable of drifting or do better burnouts?
Yeah I didn't think so either :p

For now only 37 sent, many more filmed. Videos are being looked through. 50+ people caught doing stupiditys, 2 cars impounded last night with one of the driver's getting arrested for assaulting a officer.

For now only 37 sent, many more filmed. Videos are being looked through. 50+ people caught doing stupiditys, 2 cars impounded last night with one of the driver's getting arrested for assaulting a officer.

That's fantastic news! All it took was some volunteers to watch and secure the perimeters (something I'd been suggesting since last years crap). Good job guys!

Okay so what was noticed last night is that, people doing burnouts and drifting bla bla bla, there were less of them then last time ok. But don't you guys realize that the cops are there and watching these cars do all this and yet not doing anything with the people still ripping it down to the service road and doing mini burnouts, they do not care and thats whats final, or telling people to stay away from the street, NO.. The only people that care about people not doing burnouts are the ones that are standing in the middle of the street which is fucking stupid, you are the reason someone is going to get run over. And to that guy that threw that iced cap, if the cop saw you, he would give you a ticket and probably arrest you for disorderly conduct and littering, now is that something you really want for someone who is just enjoying his car, obviously not in the right area, but you standing in the street and provoking these guys is not helping either in any way...

Look this is not going to stop, people are going to always be doing this. And thats what it is, deal with it. ive come to conclusion that if the cops dont do anything and or care that people do this, then it is what it is and people shouldn't start yelling and throwing shit at cars, i was for it before but now i honestly just dont care. I arrive to these meets, walk around, chat a bit with people and then when people are ripping or burning out its only human to go watch out of interest, and then leave peacefuly.

You do realize that if no1 cared and let everyone do burnouts and stupid things . Some one would of got hurt, corps would get soo feed up about ppl calling the corps they will show up block all the entrance and give out tickets , impound cars. Then what !... Last year they where doing donuts in the parking lot where are the cars where imagine one of those morons loose control and hits YOUR car . How would you feel . If you want to see real cars go to the track and you will see reall cars

Okay so what was noticed last night is that, people doing burnouts and drifting bla bla bla, there were less of them then last time ok. But don't you guys realize that the cops are there and watching these cars do all this and yet not doing anything with the people still ripping it down to the service road and doing mini burnouts, they do not care and thats whats final, or telling people to stay away from the street, NO.. The only people that care about people not doing burnouts are the ones that are standing in the middle of the street which is fucking stupid, you are the reason someone is going to get run over. And to that guy that threw that iced cap, if the cop saw you, he would give you a ticket and probably arrest you for disorderly conduct and littering, now is that something you really want for someone who is just enjoying his car, obviously not in the right area, but you standing in the street and provoking these guys is not helping either in any way...

Look this is not going to stop, people are going to always be doing this. And thats what it is, deal with it. ive come to conclusion that if the cops dont do anything and or care that people do this, then it is what it is and people shouldn't start yelling and throwing shit at cars, i was for it before but now i honestly just dont care. I arrive to these meets, walk around, chat a bit with people and then when people are ripping or burning out its only human to go watch out of interest, and then leave peacefuly.

I am glad you leave peacefully that helps the people out trying to stop this shit but the fact that your saying that cops don't care, that is all wrong when you have 4 officers going up against 500 people standing on the side of the road what do you think they are going to be strong enough to make them all leave? Not a chance. The day that someone gets hit is when this shit will be bad and the people who organize this don't want that to ever happen! These meets bring crazy cars to the table just like when all those Lowriders came up! That's what these meets are soposed to be about! Not fucking around with burnouts and drifts where half the people don't know what their doing.

Just so you know I spoke with the Sergeant for that are in Laval last night and got a call from him this morning, things will be done to prevent it even more next week. All I ask for you is to not be looking at all these cars racing off, just stay in the parking lot looking at cars, 1 person might not seem like a lot but if your with friends that 3-4 people the more people that don't show interest the less people that will be idiots on the road.

You do realize that if no1 cared and let everyone do burnouts and stupid things . Some one would of got hurt, corps would get soo feed up about ppl calling the corps they will show up block all the entrance and give out tickets , impound cars. Then what !... Last year they where doing donuts in the parking lot where are the cars where imagine one of those morons loose control and hits YOUR car . How would you feel . If you want to see real cars go to the track and you will see reall cars

Thank You.

Leaving the amazing meet last night i had the guy with the camera filming my car, i left so fucking slow and peacefully and if i get a ticket from last night im going to be really fucking pissed off...

OMG le gars en bike qui s'est claqué un show de boucane out of nowhere entre les char... y se l'aie fait dire en tabarnak.. y recommencera pu.

Leaving the amazing meet last night i had the guy with the camera filming my car, i left so fucking slow and peacefully and if i get a ticket from last night im going to be really fucking pissed off...

same here bro haha i left off nice and slow

btw i was next to the street from 9 to 10:30 and I saw so many people burning the stop sign at the parking lot entrence. 4 people almost crashed in somone else car (that didnt had to do nothing with the meet).

Back