Stop fucking around! / arrete avec l'esti de niaisage!

yeah well, banning civics cuts down on 99% of them

LMFAO wow really???? cause i saw alot of vw doing burnouts too. but hey its always the kids in the civic right............... right the easy way out.......................

what happened to JDM mondays???

Leaving the amazing meet last night i had the guy with the camera filming my car, i left so fucking slow and peacefully and if i get a ticket from last night im going to be really fucking pissed off...

the only plate numbers that were taken down were the ones that either did a burnout, drifted or launched their cars at 8000rpm in a public parking... other then that, your safe!

ruffryder007 i appreciate it. It looked like the guy was waiting for me to do something stupid but anyways thanks and good looking out for the meet i think its a great idea taking the plates eventually they will learn...

Slammed I want to thank you for that, Don't worry your safe you did what everyone should have done. The reason your plate was filmed was simply because we can't say who would do anything or not. The more people who act calm the less people will fuck around. The guy in the green bike for one is a idiot and will have a visit from the Police if he continues to do that in the meets.

It would suck but, just having someone at the entrance and telling every single cars that are coming in for the meet, to not do some burnouts, etc should prevent some stupid stuff. If it happens, film it, take a pictures of the car and plate, bring it to the cops.

I dont think police can do anything with film like that. Its hearsay, no proof as to whos driving

Ok, so I'm gonna steal your car and before you report it stolen I'll film me driving 220, film the plate and then run someone over. Subsequently I'll send the footage to the cops and you'll end up in jail?

Ok, so I'm gonna steal your car and before you report it stolen I'll film me driving 220, film the plate and then run someone over. Subsequently I'll send the footage to the cops and you'll end up in jail?

So every person there isn`t driving their own car? Why are you being a a idiot? For fuck sake don't talk about running someone over as a joke, if you have nothing productive to say about this thread which is about ENDING THE FUCKING AROUND then please don't post at all.

So every person there isn`t driving their own car? Why are you being a a idiot? For fuck sake don't talk about running someone over as a joke, if you have nothing productive to say about this thread which is about ENDING THE FUCKING AROUND then please don't post at all.

You need to relax lol.

From what i have read on this thread ive just laughed alot! The meet is a joke and most of the people who go are a joke. You want a clean meet???? your not going to get one. Not with the size and amount of people showing up. You wanna film people and send pictures to the cops thats great your a bunch of bitches, you wanna throw pennies and rocks at peoples cars your asking for a trip to the hospital, I personnally havnt been since mid summer last year, Its fucking boring and it makes sense why people wanna do burnouts. You wanna solve your problems why not place a meet at the air strip, people who wanna hard park can do so and those who wanna do burnouts and drag race down the strip can do so as well.

EV says some stupid ass shit, quite often too. However, here he speaks the truth. Just because you took a picture doesn't mean that this person is automatically getting a ticket.

You aren't very smart are you? Without proof who's driving cops can't give tickets

Back