Stop fucking around! / arrete avec l'esti de niaisage!

So every person there isn`t driving their own car? Why are you being a a idiot? For fuck sake don't talk about running someone over as a joke, if you have nothing productive to say about this thread which is about ENDING THE FUCKING AROUND then please don't post at all.

honestly who the fuck are you? Get the sand out of your vagina and stop tripping so hard.

Ev who said the Police first action is give tickets right away? Look end this what your saying has no reason to be in this thread. LePolak couldn't careless what you have to say and since whatever you did say isn't productive why say it? I think were done here no? Alright guys have a good day.

This is for everyone who doesn't clearly understand why a group of us is trying to end this. Last year at these meets, over 3-400cars showed up and it was crazy packed until things begun to get extremely out of control to the point police did not want us doing in in front of Walmart any more so what did we do? Moved over to Sin Restaurant and guess what...? It happened again. This time though the people who run the meet (ODPerformance, mainly Chris) created this meet into a Private only group as to stop all the wreck less driving. There has been 3 Meets so far and the turnouts are Incredible, 1000+ cars hence why this year something other then just letting the Police decide has to be done. The thing that many people seem to not understand about this area, is that it's so massively packed with REAL car enthusiast that there are tracks open and meets going on all week long. If the Police begin to believe that these meets only lead to "Public Endangerment" because in reality burnouts, drifts and simple launches in a PUBLIC area is just that, they could shut us down without a notice. We could be blocked in with everyone getting tickets, impounded cars, and even just being in the parking lot get fined. Do you believe that other meets won't suffer? That they won't go after the other weekly get together's? The one thing that gets to me the most isn't the fact that the meets might get cancelled but in fact that someone could get hurt. Remember on the First Monday meet of this year when that Supra Boosting got hit by the Civic because he passed through a Stop sign.... What if that Supra hit the Civic Head on severely hurting or even worse, killing the driver. These are the reason at times it seems that we are being priks, assholes, snitches or whatever the hell you want to call it because at the end of the day if any of you are that person drifting that corner, launching through a stop sign and hit a person crossing the street, how are YOU going to feel? Do you think maybe by then you will understand the reason why we are doing this?

My father in the 80's hosted the biggest Car Shows Quebec has ever seen, Dragsters from across North America coming up, old Chevy's & Fords, any car that was alive back then was at those very Show's. The Police had aloud them to use a Dead End street to host these Show's and also hold 1/4mile Drags as it was long enough but guess what?... Have you guessed yet? A guy driving a Speed Bike went the wrong way down the Dead End street and couldn't stop when he got to the end. This man lost his life showing off in front of the crowd because he though he would be cool. Police shut down the Shows and never aloud the use of that Street again. A person doing a burnout, drift or launch is very harmless at a Track as it's controlled, under a safe environment but once you bring that to a Public area with 500+ people standing on the side of the road, that safe environment goes from a solid concrete barrier to a 5inch side walk.

I hope for some this can shed some light to the reason why we are doing this.

EV says some stupid ass shit, quite often too. However, here he speaks the truth. Just because you took a picture doesn't mean that this person is automatically getting a ticket.

No, it doesn't mean they're "automatically" going to get a ticket. But, it does point to them in the right direction (cars to look for). Doesn't mean the rest of everyone else doesn't see it, or can call them out "PUBLICY" in front of everyone. Instead of cheering on the peeps drifting, burnouts, "boo" them for ruining a good event and having it potentially shut down for everyone.

As far as I remember, the cops enjoyed seeing your rides as much as I/we do. (if they really cracked down, how many people's rides would pass inspection?) Hell, more than half of them would bring their rides to the meets, if peeps weren't a-holes.

Ev who said the Police first action is give tickets right away? Look end this what your saying has no reason to be in this thread. LePolak couldn't careless what you have to say and since whatever you did say isn't productive why say it? I think were done here no? Alright guys have a good day.

Let the police do police work and don't worry about it. Filming people and sending plates is such a bitch move. If you feel that strongly; approach them

This is for everyone who doesn't clearly understand why a group of us is trying to end this. Last year at these meets, over 3-400cars showed up and it was crazy packed until things begun to get extremely out of control to the point police did not want us doing in in front of Walmart any more so what did we do? Moved over to Sin Restaurant and guess what...? It happened again. This time though the people who run the meet (ODPerformance, mainly Chris) created this meet into a Private only group as to stop all the wreck less driving. There has been 3 Meets so far and the turnouts are Incredible, 1000+ cars hence why this year something other then just letting the Police decide has to be done. The thing that many people seem to not understand about this area, is that it's so massively packed with REAL car enthusiast that there are tracks open and meets going on all week long. If the Police begin to believe that these meets only lead to "Public Endangerment" because in reality burnouts, drifts and simple launches in a PUBLIC area is just that, they could shut us down without a notice. We could be blocked in with everyone getting tickets, impounded cars, and even just being in the parking lot get fined. Do you believe that other meets won't suffer? That they won't go after the other weekly get together's? The one thing that gets to me the most isn't the fact that the meets might get cancelled but in fact that someone could get hurt. Remember on the First Monday meet of this year when that Supra Boosting got hit by the Civic because he passed through a Stop sign.... What if that Supra hit the Civic Head on severely hurting or even worse, killing the driver. These are the reason at times it seems that we are being priks, assholes, snitches or whatever the hell you want to call it because at the end of the day if any of you are that person drifting that corner, launching through a stop sign and hit a person crossing the street, how are YOU going to feel? Do you think maybe by then you will understand the reason why we are doing this?

My father in the 80's hosted the biggest Car Shows Quebec has ever seen, Dragsters from across North America coming up, old Chevy's & Fords, any car that was alive back then was at those very Show's. The Police had aloud them to use a Dead End street to host these Show's and also hold 1/4mile Drags as it was long enough but guess what?... Have you guessed yet? A guy driving a Speed Bike went the wrong way down the Dead End street and couldn't stop when he got to the end. This man lost his life showing off in front of the crowd because he though he would be cool. Police shut down the Shows and never aloud the use of that Street again. A person doing a burnout, drift or launch is very harmless at a Track as it's controlled, under a safe environment but once you bring that to a Public area with 500+ people standing on the side of the road, that safe environment goes from a solid concrete barrier to a 5inch side walk.

I hope for some this can shed some light to the reason why we are doing this.

You are on some serious meds if you think I'm going to read that paragraphless block of text.

Let the police do police work and don't worry about it. Filming people and sending plates is such a bitch move. If you feel that strongly; approach them

Well I don't want an assault charge. But If a ti-coune fucks with my car @ the meet all bets are off.

arguing on the internet we have some strong badass action here keep it up

Le polak: you sir are a troll
pisarski: stop arguing here you waste your time but keep doing what u doing at the meet we appreciate it
Ev: i hate dolan

Ight, I love how I am a "phaggot" as you say it because I care for something that actually has some importance. Read my above post and end it there.

Penguin845453.gif

This reminded me of when Dom Turetto was talking to Brian O'connor about his father and when he slammed the wall goin 120mph.. bahahahahahaaha!

Other than that I really don't care what goes on at the meets or what the cops do, if the cops aren't doing anything then so be it, don't do their job for them, let them enforce the law and if they don't then it means its not important. If you yell at cars and tell people don't do burnouts or drifts or whatever, I would just laugh and it would make me want to just to see you angry...

go to Oprah

hes doing a good thing trying to keep things in line, like how it should be .

polak just enjoys pissing people off apparently

lol i lol`d at the come at me bro

This reminded me of when Dom Turetto was talking to Brian O'connor about his father and when he slammed the wall goin 120mph.. bahahahahahaaha!

Other than that I really don't care what goes on at the meets or what the cops do, if the cops aren't doing anything then so be it, don't do their job for them, let them enforce the law and if they don't then it means its not important. If you yell at cars and tell people don't do burnouts or drifts or whatever, I would just laugh and it would make me want to just to see you angry...

ohh you dont play by the rules do you u must be a badass seriously its only a handfull of ti coune that do burnouts and the police stays away for now but they shut down the meets last year and we dont want that believe me there is a lot of people tired of ti coune and they just dont yell at them anymore they throw stuff at ur car and they do it 50people at a time i dont care how badass or tuff anyone is the moral of the story is ti coune time is over you wanna be ticoune its at your own risk we wont let the meet be shut down and fuck up 600 guys and girls who go there to have fun not do stupid burnouts (btw im not bashing at you ur probably a cool guy im just saying to people dont come to impress in that way cuz you probably wont leave happy)

ohh you dont play by the rules do you u must be a badass seriously its only a handfull of ti coune that do burnouts and the police stays away for now but they shut down the meets last year and we dont want that believe me there is a lot of people tired of ti coune and they just dont yell at them anymore they throw stuff at ur car and they do it 50people at a time i dont care how badass or tuff anyone is the moral of the story is ti coune time is over you wanna be ticoune its at your own risk we wont let the meet be shut down and fuck up 600 guys and girls who go there to have fun not do stupid burnouts (btw im not bashing at you ur probably a cool guy im just saying to people dont come to impress in that way cuz you probably wont leave happy)

You got the cool guy part right :D , but I agree, im not saying to do burnouts or stupidities, i am just saying that it sucks when people do really stupid things like drifting and all, but people who just rev or pull out quick and rip it well whatever it doesn't bother me. . .

video and shit doesn't mean nothing.

that biker in Vancouver isn't going to get charged for anything. They can't prove it was him riding.

Back