Somewhere in a town in Russia...

no I didn't drive in Russia/Ukraine BUT don't tell me that they drive better than QUEBEC and if they do, please explain "how" instead of just making blank statements! also I have talked to other Russian co-workers who tell me driving in Russia is like a wild west scenario and lawlessness there that its every driver for themselves, and also educated myself about reading and watching vids, so pretty much I can surmise that driving is Russia is worse than driving in Quebec, just the fact that all the vids I see (which everyone NEEDS a dash cam for those reasons) of drivers in Russia drive recklessly and dangerously, don't be fooled by Russian_m3 that more accidents in Russia because they have more population! here in Quebec we have a different mentality about driving than our Russian counter parts which proves itself in all the vids! and even Russian_M3 admits that Russians are fucking crazy! lol

Well. it's really hard to explain, this kind of thing needs to be experienced.

The first thing I noticed when I drove in Europe (Germany, Belgium, Poland, Ukraine, Romania , etc) is that drivers are a lot more awake. They drive, unlike here, where people sleep in the car.
When I first drove a car in Dusseldorf, DE - I had to pull over and observe everyone for 10-15 minutes because everyone seemed to drive aggressively and fast - later I figured out it was normal way of driving for the whole world, except Canada, more precisely Quebec (because when I go to Ontario I find their drivers better).

I ride a motorcycle in Quebec and almost EVERY single day I almost get killed by idiot drivers - I am only alive because when I ride I think "everyone is out to kill me" so I pay extra attention, this saves my life every single day.

In Ukraine people drive aggressively as well, everyone is cutting each other off but it is ANTICIPATED. When I cut someone off over there, I make sure they notice me - so they actually let me through. I cut people off, other people cut me off, it's all mutual and people understand each other. In Quebec people cut you off because they simply DO NOT LOOK and do not see you - which creates accidents, traffic jams, etc. As I already mentioned, you have to experience it for yourself.

Now, all the Russian videos... you see, in Russia cops are corrupt and may pull you over for no reason and ask for a bribe, insurance companies always try to find and excuse to not pay in case of a car accident, so almost every driver in Russia has a dash cam. In Canada/USA people do NOT own dash cams. If USA/Canada drivers owned as many dash cams as Russians - there would be just as many stupid/horrible accident videos. As simple as that.

P.S. All cars in eastern europe that are imported from North America are sold much cheaper than local or European cars, not specifically because they had a lower MSRP and higher depreciation but mostly because most were ACCIDENTED. Even Canadians avoid cars from the states because the chances it was accidented are pretty high.

Talking about how to claim money from insurance ! :)

Well. it's really hard to explain, this kind of thing needs to be experienced.

The first thing I noticed when I drove in Europe (Germany, Belgium, Poland, Ukraine, Romania , etc) is that drivers are a lot more awake. They drive, unlike here, where people sleep in the car.
When I first drove a car in Dusseldorf, DE - I had to pull over and observe everyone for 10-15 minutes because everyone seemed to drive aggressively and fast - later I figured out it was normal way of driving for the whole world, except Canada, more precisely Quebec (because when I go to Ontario I find their drivers better).

I ride a motorcycle in Quebec and almost EVERY single day I almost get killed by idiot drivers - I am only alive because when I ride I think "everyone is out to kill me" so I pay extra attention, this saves my life every single day.

In Ukraine people drive aggressively as well, everyone is cutting each other off but it is ANTICIPATED. When I cut someone off over there, I make sure they notice me - so they actually let me through. I cut people off, other people cut me off, it's all mutual and people understand each other. In Quebec people cut you off because they simply DO NOT LOOK and do not see you - which creates accidents, traffic jams, etc. As I already mentioned, you have to experience it for yourself.

Now, all the Russian videos... you see, in Russia cops are corrupt and may pull you over for no reason and ask for a bribe, insurance companies always try to find and excuse to not pay in case of a car accident, so almost every driver in Russia has a dash cam. In Canada/USA people do NOT own dash cams. If USA/Canada drivers owned as many dash cams as Russians - there would be just as many stupid/horrible accident videos. As simple as that.

Better examples ?
google accidents in Russian and in Canada ?
How about Russian population is is 5 times bigger than Canadian population.. Now what would happen if there were as many people living in Canada as in Russia.. More accidents ? Most likely..

I am not defending Russian reckless drivers nor am I comparing.. Just throwing a few numbers here and there ..

So you've driven throughout Canada ?? OUTTTTAAAA BOY !!!!!

When you drive on daily basis in Cairo, Honk Kong, Moscow, Rio, L.A., New York, Toronto Like I did.. Come talk to me then.
Otherwise sit down quietly and learn something new instead of trying to prove a point.
I've driven motorcycles and cars in countries you've never heard of...

These stats are usually calculated per capita so the population size is irrelevant.

Canada road deaths per 100,000 people: 9.2
Canada road deaths per 100,000 vehicles: 13

Russia road deaths per 100,000 people: 29.5
Russia road deaths per 100,000 vehicles: 55.4

That actually happened to my gf... On highway 132, back in 2008. An entire manhole came out of the ground. Not just the cover, the whole frikking cement pipe came out about 4 feet out of the ground. With no escape possible, she hit it at about 70kph.

Totalled her car, and this never even made the news...

Russia, Quebec, same boat...

That LSD !
Dat-Ass.jpg

Back