Is This The Perfect Porsche?

HeadBanger

MR staff member
527670_375325105848979_164468990267926_976487_46205065_n.jpg

RUF + RWB = Porsche perfection?
Discuss.

^this guy has god tastes

My list would probably be the same without the yellow part

On the other hand, the OP one is very nice as well! would like to see the finished prduct

I think my question was misunderstood.

Basically I want to know what you guys think of an RWB bodied RUF. I think it's weird, because on one hand there's purists that don't like the crazy widebody RWB cars. An RUF is already modified though. I wonder if purists/elitists will despise this car, or if they wont care at all since it's already a modified car. I think there's a few ways to look at it. IMO I think the idea is perfect. Why not give a car with great performance better grip and handling.

I personnaly like cars that got their factory looks with minors upgrades. RWB are juste too much widebodied for my taste.

I personnaly like cars that got their factory looks with minors upgrades. RWB are juste too much widebodied for my taste.
I agree, some of their track cars are a bit too extreme for me to call them nice. The same way it's hard to say an R35 GT-R is a nice looking car.
RWB's street oriented cars are just amazing though

Pour moi LA PORSHE parfaite c'est encore la GTS 4 , la parfaite équilibre. Full Full equiped pour pas cher, traction intégrale, super confort mais mode sport avec lounch control, padle shift et non pas les tits boutons sur le volant, en masse de puissance et encore une consomation de carburant pas mal intéressante HUMMM elle est sur ma liste de cadeau de tit gars qui a été gentil hihi.

I'm sure it's not a Ruf VIN and just a 911 with Ruf parts. So I wouldn't say it's the Perfect Porsche :eek:

Here is perfection IMO
CTR3 Clubsport & RT35
2 pics I took at the Geneva AutoSalon. I saw the orange one being built, and let me tell you it's one hell of a machine!
DSC_0112.jpg

Bonus
DSC_0122-1.jpg

Then of course I'm in love with the timeless 993.
Thatcher's RSR inspired Carrera, awww yiss.
IMG-20111005-00183.jpg

The 904 GTS... I could go on and on. GWA modernized it and it looks great as well.
103_porsche_904.jpg

dunno what the perfect one is. there might be a couple. this is one of them though.

181483_10150830712436555_209307431554_10248431_508569056_n.jpg

and on the topic of RWB's, there are some street ones, as mentioned, that are the bombitty bomb! as in ducktails, flat low whaletails and wingless. and of course moulded fenders. i don't mind the extreme widebody if the rest of the car outside looks quasi factory. i'm pretty tired of most banana wing rwbs.

Back