Qui assistera au Grand Prix?

trish07

Y allez-vous tout le weekend? Seulement une journée? Où êtes-vous assis??

J'ai juste TROP hâte! je serai là les 3 jours, en espérant qu'il fasse beau!!!

La CLASSE y sera.

img-thing

I'll be at the Monster tent at the corner of Saint-Laurent and Prince Arthur basically from Thursday morning to Sunday night non stop lol

C'est ma première fois moi aussi! question comme ça lol, les glacières avec de la bière sont permises?

I'll be at the Monster tent at the corner of Saint-Laurent and Prince Arthur basically from Thursday morning to Sunday night non stop lol

You're associating yourself with a big corporate company? You know monster energy drink is on the stock market, right? I thought you were a real hippie but you're fake.

Trish where are you sitting? I can spy on you with this I got specially for the weekend!
canon_ef_400mm_f2.8_l_is_usm_lens.jpg

Who cares about weather! My friends and I stuck it out last year in the rain on race day and it was fantastic! Real race fans stay until the end !!

You're associating yourself with a big corporate company? You know monster energy drink is on the stock market, right? I thought you were a real hippie but you're fake.

Actually, it's not. It's Monster's parent company that is publicly traded.

And I never said I was a hippy.

Y allez-vous tout le weekend? Seulement une journée? Où êtes-vous assis??

J'ai juste TROP hâte! je serai là les 3 jours, en espérant qu'il fasse beau!!!

J'y vais les 3 jours. Environ la dixième année :D.
Dans l'estrade 34 dans l'épingle.
Toi tu est ou?

Gregster said:
Who cares about weather! My friends and I stuck it out last year in the rain on race day and it was fantastic! Real race fans stay until the end !!
I was there last year and I was fricking WET,lol. But it was an awesome race.

Trish where are you sitting? I can spy on you with this I got specially for the weekend!
canon_ef_400mm_f2.8_l_is_usm_lens.jpg

I'm a girl. I care about my hair, I car about weather lol

In have tickets for general admission I think....LOL but as they were free, I won't complain!!!

Toi tu est ou?

Je pense bien être dans le general admission. Je mettrai ce que je porte le matin même ;) lol

Serait cool de se dire bonjour!!!

Actually, it's not. It's Monster's parent company that is publicly traded.

And I never said I was a hippy.

Monster Beverage Corp. owns Monster Energy. Same shit. I know you never said you were a hippy but you've been real active in "anti-capitalism" threads.

Toi tu est ou?

I've been going to the GP since 1991 and didn't mind getting soaked

Trish if you want to get a good sitting/standing spot I suggest getting there as soon as gates open. There is an excellent viewing area next to Grandstand 24 in the hairpin. You'll see the cars come through the kink and head down the back straight. As I mention though get there super early and be prepared to defend your spot with a bayonet.. That spot was great when they were running V10s the up shifts would literally hit you in the chest.

Race fans hate umbrellas so rain coats work best or garbage bags. I brought a rain coat and flip flops with me.

Don't forgot the walk the track after the race!
photo70.jpg

Back